People who have changed from undecided/no to yes

conboyhibs

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shhhhh!!

I really don't think it they would listen, even if someone slapped them in the face whilst telling them.. The debate I was at in Troon on Wednesday was just one big scaremongering session from the No side.

Apparently we are on the brink of the next cold war according to our local MSP.

I really don't think it they would listen, even if someone slapped them in the face whilst telling them.. The debate I was at in Troon on Wednesday was just one big scaremongering session from the No side.

Apparently we are on the brink of the next cold war according to our local MSP.

Forces of darkness?

Forces of darkness?

You wouldn't believe just how very, very dark they are. When the link eventually comes through it will be there for all to see. Trust me it is worth waiting for.

You wouldn't believe just how very, very dark they are. When the link eventually comes through it will be there for all to see. Trust me it is worth waiting for.

Darth Vader? Saruman? Is Satan himself supporting a YES vote?

• 2 weeks later...

that's the maw finally done the inevitable and joined the good guys on the yes side.

Derek, your maw has been joining the good guys for a while. :)

one of my best mates changes just about every week over some stupid news related story , me , my fellow nawers and my ayeser pals have got to the point where we just dont try and persuade him anymore. he is a no for now due to some bollocks about a space station in scotland or something.

Interesting to read how people's relatives have changed their minds etc.

I was back at my parents over the weekend and it came up over dinner.

My mum, who I'm guessing has voted Tory in the last few elections, was more adamant about the need for a Yes vote than me.

My dad, too, who was old school Labour, but is slightly more equivocal now he has retired, says he still remains to be convinced, but was scathing about the No campaign in a way that suggests he is at least looking toward a Yes vote.

I was quite surprised by both to be honest.

Interesting to read how people's relatives have changed their minds etc.

I was back at my parents over the weekend and it came up over dinner.

My mum, who I'm guessing has voted Tory in the last few elections, was more adamant about the need for a Yes vote than me.

My dad, too, who was old school Labour, but is slightly more equivocal now he has retired, says he still remains to be convinced, but was scathing about the No campaign in a way that suggests he is at least looking toward a Yes vote.

I was quite surprised by both to be honest.

Your mum and dad appear to be very perceptive.

she should stop eatin pies then

Aye, my maw's 4' 10" 1/4, obviously his maw will be bigger than my maw when she's not on her knees.

The are half a dozen Yes signs in the windows of my street, two blocks down from JK Rowlings's Waitrose. I've seen exactly two "No" signs, both cardboard scribblings: one in between two Yes stickers on some tenements in Shawlands, and one in the window of some hovel in the outskirts of Falkirk (bandit country where only Rail Replacement Services dare tread).

Archived