EU membership

invergowrie arab

So these odds that have "lurched" - what have they lurched to?

You'll be able to find them yourself, I'm my own lackey and nobody else's.

It is quite cute how you're clutching at anything resembling a straw now, I've not even coated it in luminous paint as promised.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be able to find them yourself, I'm my own lackey and nobody else's.

It is quite cute how you're clutching at anything resembling a straw now, I've not even coated it in luminous paint as promised.

You have mentioned on two threads now about these odds lurching..

i.e. you mentioned it - no one else.

Are you now saying you don't know what they have lurched to? Or you do know, you just aren't saying?

Weird behaviour

You have mentioned on two threads now about these odds lurching..

i.e. you mentioned it - no one else.

Are you now saying you don't know what they have lurched to? Or you do know, you just aren't saying?

Weird behaviour

I now exactly what they are,I'm cool with it.

I think given this craven running away, we can put this claim down to utter bullshit.

The odds haven't lurched at all have they?

We've had to read your bullshit about the EU for months now, no matter how much you wish me to I'm giving you no vehicle to propel your fail out of this thread, sorry.

It really stings that I've proven to be spot on from day one about EU membership, and the Yes campaign and the SNP have talked nonsense at every turn and been forced to abandon their earlier positions and run for safety.

It's glorious.

It really stings that I've proven to be spot on from day one about EU membership, and the Yes campaign and the SNP have talked nonsense at every turn and been forced to abandon their earlier positions and run for safety.

It's glorious.

I'll throw you a lifebelt.

I still fondly remember the "David Sheffer" days, when the UK was going to break up when Scotland left it, and the Kingdom of Scotland was going to be revived from the dead as an equal inheritor of the UK's international memberships.

:lol:

Those were good times. Shame they are over - I found it very entertaining.

What a tragic individual H_B is.

I wonder if his colleagues view him as irrelevantly as we do on here. I suspect they may.

For someone you're ignoring/calling for others to ignore, you sure give him a lot of attention.

Responding to every post he makes doesn't really count as ignoring, just because you don't quote him whilst doing so.

Otherwise, I agree. The deflection/whataboutery act is getting increasingly weak as BT's arguments crumble around us.

For someone you're ignoring/calling for others to ignore, you sure give him a lot of attention.

Responding to every post he makes doesn't really count as ignoring, just because you don't quote him whilst doing so.

Otherwise, I agree. The deflection/whataboutery act is getting increasingly weak as BT's arguments crumble around us.

You're right. It's drawing attention to him. I shouldn't even refer to him, his lack of, well anything decent just angers me.

Your point has been noted though. Cheers.

I still fondly remember the "David Sheffer" days, when the UK was going to break up when Scotland left it, and the Kingdom of Scotland was going to be revived from the dead as an equal inheritor of the UK's international memberships.

:lol:

Those were good times. Shame they are over - I found it very entertaining.

Just wait until you start masturbating.

You're right. It's drawing attention to him. I shouldn't even refer to him, his lack of, well anything decent just angers me.

Your point has been noted though. Cheers.

:shutup

• 2 months later...

Archived