• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, the Western nations were behind the overthrow of the previous regime. Don't expect MSM to tell you anything about it.

That guy is like a Tom Green character. I stopped listening at "Estonia was occupied by Nazi Germany through most of the 20th / 21st century" - You wot mate?

He should be snipered himself just for doing that double-fingered quote gesture.

This isn't a 'tug of war' over resources mainly because Russia has the resources. Also, Gazprom recently had a scare due to the U.S. producing and exporting its own LPG. I know it doesn't fit into the "THE WEST are oil hungry imperialists" agenda that many have but sometimes that isn't always the case...

Ukraine could soon have a similar shale gas boom that would end Russia's economic leverage over it. That may explain the attempted land grab given most of the shale gas is under eastern Ukraine. There are also gas pipeline related theories as to why so much money has been poured into the Syrian civil war by Russia and the Arab Gulf States.

Ukraine could soon have a similar shale gas boom that would end Russia's economic leverage over it. That may explain the attempted land grab given most of the shale gas is under eastern Ukraine. There are also gas pipeline related theories as to why so much money has been poured into the Syrian civil war by Russia and the Arab Gulf States.

post-25521-0-17477800-1394480483.jpeg

Do today was the day of the Chrimian referendum. The polling stations are due to close at 1800 UK time. The vote had two choices.

Leave Ukraine and join Russia.

Leave Ukraine and become our own state.

Exit poll shows 93% support for Russia according to Channel 4 News.

More I hear the media greeting about it, the more weak the idea seems that Putin is the big, bad boo boo man in all of this. Every reporter I've seen has been practically wet for the idea of someone firing a stray bullet and starting WW3. c***s.

Exit poll shows 93% support for Russia according to Channel 4 News.

More I hear the media greeting about it, the more weak the idea seems that Putin is the big, bad boo boo man in all of this. Every reporter I've seen has been practically wet for the idea of someone firing a stray bullet and starting WW3. c***s.

The poll didn't give the option for staying in the Ukraine, which might have swayed the vote a tad.

They voted to join the Ukraine rather than Russia after the Soviet Union collapsed, but I think even in a fair election they'd vote for Russia now, after decades of disfunctional and corrupt rule from Kiev. Not sure if being part of Russia will be much better though.

They voted to join the Ukraine rather than Russia after the Soviet Union collapsed, but I think even in a fair election they'd vote for Russia now, after decades of disfunctional and corrupt rule from Kiev. Not sure if being part of Russia will be much better though.

In that case they could just become their own state, but of course there's lots of risk and uncertainty that comes with that. They would lose the pooling and sharing of resources that comes with being part of a bigger, stronger Ukraine/Russia. The family of one nation + one autonomous republic would be torn apart, and the Crimeans would be foreigners to their friends and relatives across the border with Ukraine/across the wee bit of sea towards Russia.

In that case they could just become their own state, but of course there's lots of risk and uncertainty that comes with that. They would lose the pooling and sharing of resources that comes with being part of a bigger, stronger Ukraine/Russia. The family of one nation + one autonomous republic would be torn apart, and the Crimeans would be foreigners to their friends and relatives across the border with Ukraine/across the wee bit of sea towards Russia.

Hmmm.

Vote YES. :ph34r::angel:lol::angel:lol:

Archived