Eurovision

Sooky

11 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Oh yeah. Seriously considering making plans.

10 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

P&B heads to Portugal!

4 minutes ago, Sooky said:

We need to organise a P&B trip!

What a plot twist that would be! Cameras panning across the audience, oversized Greggy faces in shot.

*edit* probably not a plot twist - I just like calling unexpected events a plot twist

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

7 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

What a plot twist that would be! Cameras panning across the audience, oversized Greggy faces in shot.

*edit* probably not a plot twist - I just like calling unexpected events a plot twist

Make it happen. Sure my other half would be happy slapping a mask of a food show judge on his napper for the greater good.

9 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Make it happen. Sure my other half would be happy slapping a mask of a food show judge on his napper for the greater good.

It worries me that this may end up happening*. The Subcrawl is bad enough...but P&B goes continental?! Oy...!

*probably will not happen with clearer heads

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

4 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

It worries me that this may end up happening*. The Subcrawl is bad enough...but P&B goes continental?! Oy...!

*probably will not happen with clearer heads

You might have a point but having it so close makes it VERY tempting.

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

You might have a point but having it so close makes it VERY tempting.

I'd already told my pal that, like it or not, we'd be going to Portugal next year for this. I can't imagine it being awkward when I tell him that the P&B Eurovision crew will be coming along.

2 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I'd also like to add that, yes, I realise that this is incredibly sad.

Not at all. I just need to explain to my other half what a greggy face is and I'm sure he'll be right up for it. :unsure2:

Some of you might be there for the weekend but I'll be there for the week as Scott & Mel have been sacked and they've asked Sooky & I to do the Tuesday + Thursday Semi Final coverage for BBC.

Have they?? Wonderful! Does this include free tickets to the final btw?

7 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Not at all. I just need to explain to my other half what a greggy face is and I'm sure he'll be right up for it. :unsure2:

I just need to explain to my pal why there are numerous Greggy faces charging at him telling him that he's seething. :unsure2:

6 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Some of you might be there for the weekend but I'll be there for the week as Scott & Mel have been sacked and they've asked Sooky & I to do the Tuesday + Thursday Semi Final coverage for BBC.

I read Sooky as Sooty there. I thought you were Matthew Corbett/Sweep there for a minute. I'm disappointed in you.

4 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Free tickets for everyone, I hope? I mean, it's only fair.

Edited by Allan Jacobsen
I grammar bad

2 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Of course so we'll be able to lose our professionalism and let loose with the rest of the troops on the Saturday night and let Graham deal with the tedious final scoring of it.

Yeah I would be up for going as well. My wife isn't a fan of Eurovision so would be on my tod anyway.

Okay so now his actually has to happen.