Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Has anyone considered that it was a magic trick gone wrong? They should round up all local magicians and check up their sleeves and in their hats for the missing aircraft.

Is this going to turn into a David Blaine stunt?

Scariest ive ever been when getting on a flight was in Kiev, the locals where knocking back the voddie in big style.

Since they obviouslty knew i was a new to russian air travel they asked me to join them at a very reasonable price of a litre of voddie (70 pence if i remember correctly).

I asked why they were obviously getting hammered. the reply was that they never knew if the plane would actually land on the runway.

Will never fly Siberian airways again.

Saying this was the scariest flight is actually understating what I've witnessed before. I've actually been walking up to the plane on the runway and have seen the ground crew kicking the tires saying that they'll do another landing (Africa)

In all honestly my take on this is that the Mayalsian military have already said they tracked a flight turning 90 degrees off course, I fully expect that due to a suspected hijack they may have actually shot this flight down and are now trying to cover up.

Has anyone considered that it was a magic trick gone wrong? They should round up all local magicians and check up their sleeves and in their hats for the missing aircraft.

I've said before, if you lose something, its usually down the back of the sofa. If thats where it turns up I want full credit. I'm happy to do the whole daytime telly interview circuit and everything (as long as the press don't do any digging into my past, in which case the deals off).

I've said before, if you lose something, its usually down the back of the sofa. If thats where it turns up I want full credit. I'm happy to do the whole daytime telly interview circuit and everything (as long as the press don't do any digging into my past, in which case the deals off).

It's either there or the drawer in the kitchen.

It's either there or the drawer in the kitchen.

or in the last place you look. They should just think "where's the last place we'd look?" and look there.

or in the last place you look. They should just think "where's the last place we'd look?" and look there.

The problem with that is once you find it, you stop looking so its always going to be 'the last place you look'. I just hope they look in down the back of the sofa before they look in the messy drawer in the kitchen, there's a lot of kudos riding on this now.