summer 2014 transfer rumours thread (may be a bit early for this)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhodes is pretty pish imo. Even by Engurland standards 15 mill is obscene.

Hows he pish even Man United scouted him for ages with Scholes?

Man United do not waste there time scouting pish players

Prob never took him as he is has not played in EPL

Could see them stealing him if he scored lots if goals for a team like Hull if it happens

Could see them stealing him if he scored lots if goals for a team like Hull if it happens

That's practically all Manchester United do.

Your not the full Bob are you

You're*, I said Dryhorce = clueless w**k to do with your comments about Man Utd never scouting shit players and you replied saying Rhodes was released by Ipswich. You clearly aren't the full 'bob'

ETA- 8Mile :lol:

That is the whole point of scouting. To separate the wonderkids from the pish players

You're*, I said Dryhorce = clueless w**k to do with your comments about Man Utd never scouting shit players and you replied saying Rhodes was released by Ipswich. You clearly aren't the full 'bob'

And what age was he 17 or something what has that got to do with anything?

Plenty of players have failed at there first club and went of to be Premiership regulars

Oh you thought it was a remark about Inverness ha ha what a fanny funny or funny fanny

I am from Glasgow we do not care about you even folk from Dundee Aberdeen and Perth share our feelings

And what age was he 17 or something what has that got to do with anything?

Plenty of players have failed at there first club and went of to be Premiership regulars

Oh you thought it was a remark about Inverness ha ha what a fanny funny or funny fanny

I am from Glasgow we do not care about you even folk from Dundee Aberdeen and Perth share our feelings

I'll reply to your 4 points separately.

1. I just said that Ipswich and Rhodes getting released had f**k all to do with it, you clearly failed to grasp that, again.

2. Irrelevant, I never denied that, and I was never talking about Rhodes failing or whatever, I was referring to your comment about scouting.

3. Fair enough.

4. Absolutely crazy how stupid you are.

Archived