The Alloa Athletic Thread

Any chance of us joining forces with Lee Ebdon again to get some players onboard?

I seen a post on Twitter about him being a charlatan and ripping off a few clubs.

In our predicament I'm willing to take the risk ha.

Edited by Waspy

Anyone know what ever happened to noel makombo-eboma? I know there was compensation due for him if he featured for the first team but surely it wasn't enough to make him seemingly just vanish, especially since it was reported a few years ago that arsenal were looking at him.

Last time I heard he was playing for Rossvale Juniors

Just found this tweet from last year. Easy to forget how young that boy still is.

Maybe he just decided to dig in at school and wait out the financial problem with his old French club. Probably quite sensible, if so.

He will be waiting a while....

How old does he have to be before their claim on him becomes void?

I suppose someone like Ian Wright didn't turn pro until he was 20, so he's still got a chance if he sticks in and keeps up the training.

Unbelievable how much big mikk has come on. First game of the season in Dumfries he had an absolute shocker and was hooked at HT. Jason Marr couldn't get in the team and now it looks like it'll be a shoot out between the two of them for player of the year!

Unbelievable how much big mikk has come on. First game of the season in Dumfries he had an absolute shocker and was hooked at HT. Jason Marr couldn't get in the team and now it looks like it'll be a shoot out between the two of them for player of the year!

Mikk was needing a run of games at the time to settle into the Scottish game and with the injury to hill that's exactly what he got. Edited by Waspy

Aye he looks like he's getting better game by game. Seemingly a really nice big guy to talk to as well from the few folk I've know who've spoke to him.

Development team 1-1 at ht tonight against Forfar

Aye he looks like he's getting better game by game. Seemingly a really nice big guy to talk to as well from the few folk I've know who've spoke to him.

Development team 1-1 at ht tonight against Forfar

Aye I've seen him and his gf/wife out doing the shopping and up at a few development games. I reckon he will be first choice with Marr for the rest of the season.

Development game finished 4 2 to Forfar. Flannigan scored a late consolation penalty, booted 3 Forfar boys up in the air, got booked which prompted Paddy Connellys orders from the main stand to get him off the field immediately (suspensions carry forward into first team for red cards)

Development game finished 4 2 to Forfar. Flannigan scored a late consolation penalty, booted 3 Forfar boys up in the air, got booked which prompted Paddy Connellys orders from the main stand to get him off the field immediately (suspensions carry forward into first team for red cards)

Flannigan playing the hardman against the young boys lol.

Only those for straight reds for violent conduct or serious foul play, and even then only if the player involved has been listed on a 1st team line more often than a Development team one this season. A red card for two bookings would remain in the Development League and not apply to first team (or at least that was the case last season and I'm not aware of any change).

Only those for straight reds for violent conduct or serious foul play, and even then only if the player involved has been listed on a 1st team line more often than a Development team one this season. A red card for two bookings would remain in the Development League and not apply to first team (or at least that was the case last season and I'm not aware of any change).

He would fit the bill with regards to this- but fair play.

Assumed they must count when the assistant manager immediately ordered the bench to sub the player. It was getting a bit heated, so maybe they were just concerned a scrap was coming.

• 2 weeks later...