The Alloa Athletic Thread

I see Alloa have received "dozens" of applications already and Chopra has confirmed that he will apply.

Good luck lads - as long as you stay in the division (not at our expense of course!).

Apparently there has been a few from abroad along with the usual names. I wonder if the application from Africa is from Bobby Williamson?

Apparently there has been a few from abroad along with the usual names. I wonder if the application from Africa is from Bobby Williamson?

Bobby will be delighted to find out that we've eventually upgraded the floodlights which dumped Kilmarnock out the cup all those years ago. Nothing to do with Killie being Killie.

Bobby will be delighted to find out that we've eventually upgraded the floodlights which dumped Kilmarnock out the cup all those years ago. Nothing to do with Killie being Killie.

Is that enough to tempt him out of deepest Africa?

He cłearly wasn't.

Almost relegating us from a good position in the space of 15 games. 6 wins in 40 league games, 3 of which were against dreadful Morton and Cowdenbeath teams, one against ten man Falkirk and one against a Livi team bottom of the league at that time. Yep he was clearly doing a great job.

The Hibs and Sevco results were rare bright spots in a year of mainly failure. We'd have swapped places with Cowden if he hadn't left.

Pretty sure you could get Stevie May on loan no problem. Not so sure he would pass a medical though....

Even with a ruptured cruciate he'd still offer more upfront than most of what Alloa have already got imo.

Oh, piss.

Well, I'm fresh out of ideas! :angry: