The Alloa Athletic Thread

Not with Barry. Would you want him back?

That would be a poor decision for both parties, I think. He did OK, but he wouldn't save us from this position.

I'll be disappointed if Martyn hasn't sent his CV in. And Wilko, you're doing your coaching badges at the moment, aren't you? :whistle

Wasps1 for gaffer!

Anything that gets him away from the volume control on the Wheels of Steel :shutup

That would be a poor decision for both parties, I think. He did OK, but he wouldn't save us from this position.

I'll be disappointed if Martyn hasn't sent his CV in. And Wilko, you're doing your coaching badges at the moment, aren't you? :whistle

Anything that gets him away from the volume control on the Wheels of Steel :shutup

Done three last year dave, all in the children's pathway though sadly. Although to back it up I have an impressive football manager cv ;)

Done three last year dave, all in the children's pathway though sadly. Although to back it up I have an impressive football manager cv ;)

Nothing worse than getting promoted to the premiership with Alloa and having to ground share with Clyde ha.

Nothing worse than getting promoted to the premiership with Alloa and having to ground share with Clyde ha.

My laptops been knackered for a while so been confined to the handheld version. It's piss easy though had alloa in the europa league in fmh 2015 :lol:

The supporters team host St Johnstone at Alloa Academy this morning kicking off at 10am.

Vital game on Martyn's quest for the top job - hope things went well and we can get on with the coronation ceremony before the holiday.

Although it seems The Bunnet is now available :whistle

Very sweet of the supporters' side to throw the match in order to take the pressure off the first team, and it seems to have worked well. Another tactical masterclass from Martyn!