The Alloa Athletic Thread

Back to winning ways today for the wasps. A 5-2 victory with Stephen Muir, Daz Reid x2 & Andrew Gibson x2 getting the goals. A joy to watch today. Mon The Wasps!

Nice to see the boys get the win after a few heavy defeats.

Meggatt would be nice, but a finisher or two has to be the top priority. Like fruitbowl, I've no names to mind, so that's an early chance for the gaffer to impress. Chopra's great at holding the ball up and laying it off (when he returns), and I think Isaac could be effective in that role too - his problem has been trying to go past his man and being robbed almost every time. Maybe he'd do better being told to forget about going for goal in that situation.

Or just staying at Brechin and banging them in for a while :P

What happened tonight? Saw Isaac apparently scored quite a decent goal.

Bounce game at the recs last night against whitehill welfare which finished 2-2.

Issac was amongst the goal scorers.

It was a belter of a goal. All fringe guys playing, no first teamers you would say are stonewall first picks

I'm assuming this will be the managers first look at issac? I don't know the training situation with Brechin.