The Alloa Athletic Thread

He trains with Alloa during the week, so the manager has seen him in training. Would imagine this would have been his first look at Isaac in a game, unless he has travelled up to watch him at Brechin.

I think Isaac due back at the end of the January transfer window.

He trains with Alloa during the week, so the manager has seen him in training. Would imagine this would have been his first look at Isaac in a game, unless he has travelled up to watch him at Brechin.

9th of January the deal finishes.

Seems odd he wouldn't train with Brechin at all. Unless he's full-time with yourself and trains the odd night with them?

Bit of a strange one IMO.

Jason Marr is injury prone and Dougie hill is probe to a couple of bad tackles. Having an extra centre half will maybe stop us having to push full backs into centre half like we've had to do a couple of times this season. Never seen mckenna play so I have no idea how good he is, maybe an Ayr fan could let us know

Jason Marr is injury prone and Dougie hill is probe to a couple of bad tackles. Having an extra centre half will maybe stop us having to push full backs into centre half like we've had to do a couple of times this season. Never seen mckenna play so I have no idea how good he is, maybe an Ayr fan could let us know

I get that Jason is injury prone but you have big mikk ready to step in. If I had the choice I would have preferred Meggat back on loan.

I get that Jason is injury prone but you have big mikk ready to step in. If I had the choice I would have preferred Meggat back on loan.

I would have preferred meggat too but we're yet too see how it turns out for mckenna. Yes we have Reintam and my preferred pairing is Marr and Reintam but if Marr is injured and one other is suspended then we are left with full backs covering the centre half's.

Pretty sure Meggatt had a hernia op fairly recently and is still on the mend so probably wouldnt be able to step right into the team instantly anyway.

We do need cover in there due to Jason being out. The manager would have watched Reintam and Hill in the 5-0 vs Dumbarton- its an area we need to strengthen in without a doubt. Both OK beside Marr but without him in there prone to errors. This boy McKenna certainly looks the part and appears highly rated by Dons and Ayr fans.

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)