Tinder

I can't get find anyone near me. I only got it last night so I can't have been through everyone already. Has anyone else had this?

When at home i ran out after about 10 swipes, try expanding your range.

Momentum is slowing down for me, nae burds want to talk to me anymore.

When at home i ran out after about 10 swipes, try expanding your range.

Momentum is slowing down for me, nae burds want to talk to me anymore.

My range is as wide as it can go. I might stay off it for a couple of days and see of that helps. Edited by afca32

I made the mistake of sending a new match a message last night in an extremely pished state. Problem being I've no idea what I said and now she's responded I'm wanting to know what sort of girl would reply to what I can only assume is some horrific chat from myself.

Either way, sounds promising. :lol:

Ohh and in a totally different stream of thought. I've decided to just swipe yes to anyone and everyone now. It'll make life more interesting and I dinnae have to chat to the degenerates if I don't want to.

How do you not know what you sent , does it not show above her reply ??

I am now finding myself swiping right at nearly every girl ha ha

been on it about a week now and had a few matches , and sent a few messages but had very little reply. Either my chat is terrible or girls go on it and dont seem to be up for chat.

been on it about a week now and had a few matches , and sent a few messages but had very little reply. Either my chat is terrible or girls go on it and dont seem to be up for chat.

If you put Hiiii :) as your first message they will reply. Try it

I'm too scared to look. It's like having the fear and then finding out what you've done.

Ha ha .. The dreaded text and now tinder fear.. Your right better not to look

Just checked. I used a classy and very intellectual based first line. From her response she didn't have a clue. So there is no hope for the future now. I can breathe a sigh of relief and live to make a tit of myself another day.

Since my last post i have went through quite a renaissance. Got 17 matches today which is a PB and had 3 girls initiate conversation, two are girlfriend material with the other one being a dancer in jumping Jaks.

My advice is stick at it boys cause ye will get yer hole one day.

Since my last post i have went through quite a renaissance. Got 17 matches today which is a PB and had 3 girls initiate conversation, two are girlfriend material with the other one being a dancer in jumping Jaks.

My advice is stick at it boys cause ye will get yer hole one day.

The jumpin jacks dancer sounds like a keeper

The jumpin jacks dancer sounds like a keeper

Aye she is the last three messages have been "i dont know man", "just a little not a majority" and " hahaha i cant even handle my booze"

SHE IS THE ONE

I can't get tinder (no facebook) so I've just got Badoo. Seems littered with Polish and Czech lassies. They're bonnie, I'll report back if they can hold a conversation.

(I'm not that interested, breeks aff hen)

Say jestem gruby

It will make them swoon ;)

Edited by cracowjambo