Tinder

To be fair to her, it was a shite joke.

I agree, my gripe isn't with whether she found it funny or not...

While the joke may not be funny you would have to be an absolute cretin not to understand it.

Thank you...

I didnt get his 'joke' either

Yip.

Had a few matches recently but nane of the birds strike up a convo, I would like them to for a change

Only one has started a convo with me and gave up after "How are you?", it's tough going even trying to get them to reply. Wondering why they bothered to swipe at all.

Cannae be puttin up her pic am after havin another go!!

No wantin te ruin ma chances

you have rode her already now get the pics up ! :lol:

ruin yer chances ? you wanna those guys that has a quick pump and then before you know it yer writing love songs, and looking at wedding rings before you turn up at her door for the 12th night in a row with the polis carting you away to carstairs.

you have rode her already now get the pics up ! :lol:

ruin yer chances ? you wanna those guys that has a quick pump and then before you know it yer writing love songs, and looking at wedding rings before you turn up at her door for the 12th night in a row with the polis carting you away to carstairs.

Not at all bud am no long shot o a wife, an a regular ride wi nae hassle which is what shes after suits me fine

she has probably had half of the kirkaldy tinder population hinging oot the back of her already mate.noo get the pics up haha

no kirkcaldy shes dundee an probably but still nae pics her lads 21 an bigger than christmas it wouldnt be worth the beating!!