Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's probably alluding to one of your many semen-stained diatribes about "worrying times ahead at Rugby Park". I've seen them on the debt, the subsequent removal of our debt, the hotel, the non-immediate paying of a small debt, the size of playing squad, Kris Boyd, our supporter base, a smaller than usual away support at St Mirren Park and Josh Magennis.

You are thoroughly obsessed with Kilmarnock, to a level where it's quite worrying. You masturbate yourself into a frenzy over even the slightest thing mentioned about the club, and weep with joy whenever we lose a match. As many have mentioned in the past, a previous partner must have spurned you for a Kilmarnock supporter and it has left you bitter. It's okay Lex, we're a welcoming bunch down Ayrshire way, so I'm sure if you turned up before a game next season and apologised for your obsession and assured us that you're seeking help that we'd all forgive you.

Hugs?

It's only the internet, relax man.

Listen, I'm sure Lex is a decent guy outwith of football (even if he does strike me as the type who gets drunk and starts singing his clubs' songs in the street at 3am) but if you genuinely believe anything he does is premeditated trolling or fishing then you're in for a big shock.

Listen, I'm not supposing anything about Lex; but I am laughing at you.

But I thought Magennis was awful and "never a footballer"? Yet he will score more than Marwood, a guy who will be used in a similar capacity (reserve striker/winger)?

Logic. Lex style.

Magennis is a big athletic lad and could easily get 4 or 5 goals next season from set pieces etc. I don't think Marwood will score as many as that, as I think he will be predominantly used on the right wing.

Simple really. Feel like I'm arguing for you here? Should I be sorry I think Magennis will score more goals than our winger?

I'd take a charity bet of Rory McKenzie to outscore Steven Thomson. Care to take that lex?

I'll take that, or is it only available to Lex? :)

Killie trust doesn't count as a charity btw. :P

11 days first game to SPL, and seemingly still without an established striker, left full back and centre back. Kilmarnock need sign players before first SPL games

So?

I'd much rather we waited and signed the right player, rather than rushing out and buying anyone just because they happen to play at left-back. If I was to guess, then I'd imagine that we'll end up signing McAllister and re-signing Maksimenko, and that will be the left-back slot covered. Maksimenko can cover at centre back too. Connolly looks like a great acquisition, and that alone should shore our defence up.

As for an established striker? Christ, what do fans expect? We've signed Miller and may look to bring someone else in on loan, but I'd be happy going into the season with Miller, McKenzie, Muirhead and Magennis. We'll be looking for a spread of goals this year, rather than relying on one man.

I'd take a charity bet of Rory McKenzie to outscore Steven Thomson. Care to take that lex?

I guess it depends on how often Thompson plays this season. Rory is a great wee player, and will score more than a few this year but if he were to play the same amount of games as ST then there's only going to be one winner there, and I'm afraid he won't be blonde.

The Kille seethe rises as master troll Lex dives into Twitter and tells every St Mirren player how well he's trolled you all

Probably the poorest looking Killie squad I've seen in quite a while.

Troubling times down Rugby Park way, eh?

If it wasn't for our lack of debt and brand new pitch, I don't know what I'd do.

Just a bit gutted that Wisbit's pyjama fund has been ruled out tbh. :(

I'm quietly confident so I'll even throw in that I will change my avatar to a picture of your choosing for the entire close season if you win.

Archived