Kilmarnock Transfer Summer 2014

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind him coming back, although even I knew that Alexei needs preseason game to get match fit. Why did AJ and Locke not invite him to train with the team if we are going to offer him a contract? Still I'm hopeful that if he signs, he can show the form he had in his first spell. He could also be the man to help turn Josh into an English premiership forward, he done it with the fish.

I don't mind him coming back, although even I knew that Alexei needs preseason game to get match fit. Why did AJ and Locke not invite him to train with the team if we are going to offer him a contract? Still I'm hopeful that if he signs, he can show the form he had in his first spell. He could also be the man to help turn Josh into an English premiership forward, he done it with the fish.

It works both ways. We've given countless players training facilities over the years, so if Eremenko really wanted to come back then he should have asked to join us as a trialist and prove why he should be offered a deal. If this is happening (I still have my doubts) then it will be because he's either lowered his wage demands, or had a move elsewhere fall through. Probably a case of a bit of both.

Apparently, he's been training with the FC Jaro first team, so should be match fit. Well, as match fit as Losa gets.

When picking up my tickets I said (sarcastically) "Any sign of Eremenko?" to which Josie rolled her eyes and told me not to hold my breath.

His Facebook fan boys will be beelin' when he signs for Sevco :lol:

ETA I realise STV are claiming "talks are taking place" but I still highly doubt that it'll happen. Especially when AJ said at the weekend that if we could afford him then he'd have been our first signing. Unless Eremenko has lowered his demands or the deal is being personally funded of course.

If he signs (and it's a big if) then I'll be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Let's hope that the new pitch and new style of play will favour him and we'll see a much better Eremenko this season. It's important to not judge him on his past time here though, and look at him as if he was a brand new player. Shouldn't get any favourable treatment because he happened to have a great season four years ago.

Exactly my thoughts.

Can't believe this on his Facebook. The amount of Killie fans on my back because I'm actually saying things that aren't complimenting is worrying :lol:

What? You've just shagged my girlfriend, shat on my dog and drank all my Coors Light, Alexei? That's okay, I LOVE YOU BBZ xox

It seems that anytime Alexei boards a plane and tags himself in a post on Facebook, he has around 70 fans within 10 minutes asking if is flying anywhere near Kilmarnock. One of the guys I'm 'friends with on Facebook' never seems to stop Facebooking him for updates every two minutes, just to make sure he hasn't joined another club. It's becoming increasingly more creepy, for example, if I was to message one of my ex girlfriends every two minutes just to make sure she wasn't dating anyone, I would end up being reported and have a restraining order against me.

Archived