Business / corporate speak nonsense

Loads of touching base, tackling the low hanging fruit and raising my profile across the network of key stakeholders.

That all sounds like corporate knocking shop talk to me.

Directors reports in accounts can be pretty bad for this.

"In making these decisions, the Board was of the view that alternative commercial activity was insufficiently well developed to diversify revenue streams sufficiently to support the current complement"

I'd like to know what kind of job you were after and what things they were asking that led them to the "passion for insights" conclusion. WTF does that even mean?

Insights Analyst! The mad thing is that I'm in a similar role.

"The c**t who wouldnt stand his round in the pub" imo

Knows the score

Loads of touching base, tackling the low hanging fruit and raising my profile across the network of key stakeholders.

A Linkedin connection of mine added 'stakeholder engagement' to his profile. Not amused.

Directors reports in accounts can be pretty bad for this.

"In making these decisions, the Board was of the view that alternative commercial activity was insufficiently well developed to diversify revenue streams sufficiently to support the current complement"

Straight to the top of the list for an orange jumpsuit and a starring role in an ISIS video, methinks.