New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would always get a meatball marinara to commemorate the end of my exams. My last one however had like three meatballs and when I bit into the thing one of the meatballs plopped out of the other end and onto the pavement. Nearly five months later and I'm still utterly seething, haven't been back since.

I would always get a meatball marinara to commemorate the end of my exams. My last one however had like three meatballs and when I bit into the thing one of the meatballs plopped out of the other end and onto the pavement. Nearly five months later and I'm still utterly seething, haven't been back since.

To be fair to Subway nobody gets a Meatball Marinara on the move. You're just asking for trouble with that one.

Seen a few wearing the new Saints kit. Not as bad in person, although i'd be taking my iron and burning off the JD sponsor if I had it.Would make a vast improvement.

That Celtic away top is ridiculous. A great seethe generator if ever I saw one.

If that Celtic away top is real.. Oh ehm gee.

Change the green to black and the bottom to tangerine and I hope that's United's away top.

What? :blink: Why would you have an away strip with the same colours as your home kit? :blink:

It won't be real. Not a chance in hell. It's the same most season, we always apparently bringing out a tricolour kit.

This was the closest we came to it, and they only done that as it was an anniversary kit

post-35247-13999350925071_thumb.jpg

Archived