Clyde Fc 2014-15

So are you saying Clyde will buy Shettleston's ground and club, improve it and relay the pitch with astro?

Eta. Calculating in my head with no real reference point, I'd say that's somewhere north of £1m.

yip

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not taking anything from it, it could be any number of reasons why he left. I don't know why he left, neither do you. I'm not just automatically thinking it's a negative reason.

On the one hand, that's fair enough SLC. There's no reason you should be expected to know what was behind it, or for that matter should most others

But he does, and so do I

It wasn't a family issue, it wasn't a time issue, it wasn't he planned to leave & it wasn't initiated by the Board

Now, the Kellys, where do I start with those characters

Some either know & are hoping it doesn't get out, or you're even more ill informed than I thought you were

We've been all over your manor all night you theatre-dwelling artichoke-gargling spunknugget. Loudly and proudly...

Not a genuine Clyde fan

West End Waster :(

I'd be careful about knocks at the door if i were you. You don't seem to have much of a clue what's going on, let alone where you are. Which might be quite tricky round your neck of the woods at the minute.....

Those Tory campaigners ;)

I hope we get some sort of statement soon regarding the stadium issue. It can't be good for the club for fans and random people on the internet claiming to know inside info while the rest of the support are in total limbo.

We've been all over your manor all night you theatre-dwelling artichoke-gargling spunknugget. Loudly and proudly...

As long as you wiped yer feet on the way out? ;)

x

I think that the ground is going to be re-built and there will be grants made available to allow this to be done so that could be why we might be allowed to use the social club.

you "think" the ground is going to be rebuilt and the we "might be allowed to use" their social club? You told us the move was almost complete. I hope we get a bit more concrete information than this soon.

On the one hand, that's fair enough SLC. There's no reason you should be expected to know what was behind it, or for that matter should most others

But he does, and so do I

It wasn't a family issue, it wasn't a time issue, it wasn't he planned to leave & it wasn't initiated by the Board

Now, the Kellys, where do I start with those characters

Some either know & are hoping it doesn't get out, or you're even more ill informed than I thought you were

Yet there is somebody on the official site saying he did leave for family reasons?

I've heard four different versions of why he left now.

I think that the ground is going to be re-built and there will be grants made available to allow this to be done so that could be why we might be allowed to use the social club.

Shettleston would find it easier to get grants than Clyde I would have thought.

And ETA, What is the relationship between grants and use of the social club?

As long as you wiped yer feet on the way out? ;)

x

Absolutely. I wouldn't dare drag the smeg-stains and dug shites littered across some of the dumps i encountered that i tried my best to dodge, into ome poor geezers taxi. It's a bit like washing your hands before you do a pish rather than after.....you're not the most evolved, are you??

you "think" the ground is going to be rebuilt and the we "might be allowed to use" their social club? You told us the move was almost complete. I hope we get a bit more concrete information than this soon.

Well Eddie i was told some information yesterday but as its Clyde I ain't going to say anything with 100% confidence as you never know what will happen.

I was meaning that I would assume that we need to bring something to the table to be allowed use of facilities that are already there.

we are buying the ground the social club will remain with the owners would imagine we will use it on match days for hospitality and for a fans and come to some argeement with revenue we will put down a artifical pitch next summer , remember we are a community club (non profit making ) so we can access grants for the pitch if we show community involvement plus lots of regeneration in the east end it fits nicely in with that strategy

finally think shettleston would use the pitch as tenants would also give us a tie up for youth player's to play for them on loan

Archived