Clyde Fc 2014-15

Assuming Martin leaves, we'll need a good keeper although wouldn't mind having Barclay back.

We won't get away with traynor, a left back is needed. Another centre half, winger a centre mid and 2 strikers that can score 15+ goals.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a lighter note, but I'm doing a social work degree currently and the organisation I work with has had Barry Ferguson in his own time free of charge doing work with guys with learning difficulties whilst representing Clyde. Celtic and Rangers have training grounds in the local area too for instance, but do absolutely sod all for the local community, and they have been asked, multiple times.

I've met Barry before and he left a good impression on me, I know a parent of a player in one of the youth teams and he speaks well of him and his commitment, and this only adds to the good opinion I have of him. Gets a lot of undue stick as a person, IMO.

Lets have a wee trial then. I predict if you don't post for a fortnight the percentage will drop to around 8%

I very rarely post any on things like that, so get your facts straight.

and we all know Young applied for the Clyde job, I posted it in this at the start of the season and got told to stick my shit rumours else where ????

Rovers boss Darren Young was on `Tell him he`s Pele` podcast last night - said he applied for the Clyde job before Rovers came in for him.

Cue some of our lot saying we should have appointed him but same folk im sure were also singing praises of Allan moore and Ian Mccall types (both who failed/failing) but suddenly went Quiet....

Will be funny to Read the Rage IF B Ferguson turns it around if given time ....:D

So what if Young applied for it....no disrespect to Rovers, or their succesful players, but his budget would have covered around a third of the season he's just had, which is a factor no one wants to incorporate into yet another shambolic on-field display, because it's much more fun to bash the manager. And, again, no disrespect intended to the champions, but if the individual quality of our January signings is a vision of what Ferguson wants in the team, going forward, then i'd be happier than having a team filled with guys who's careers are complete with a league two winners' medal. Most ot rhe recent recruits seem determined to take us back 'where the club belongs'.....their words.

Archived