The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

2 minutes ago, highland_mechanic said:

And after Sheerin's caretaker post ends? Who gets it then if your so ITK

Indefinite period until successor chosen. Tommy Wright was preferred choice but his overall performance this season has put them off. Michael O'Neill mentioned but expected that he will take the Scotland Job. Strachan is an absolute non-starter.

1 hour ago, highland_mechanic said:

And after Sheerin's caretaker post ends? Who gets it then if your so ITK

he did say " indefinite"   ,  it might be Sheerin for ever..............

As the despair and despondency of last few games  wanes just a little,  I'm more inclined to hope that McInnes stays  but I do hope that he has a long, hard look at the squad and how we are  playing.  If he genuinely believes we are best suited to playing with wing backs, then he needs to get a proper left WB and accept that Consi is, at best, a  middling CB.  
Personally, I think we miss Shinnie's driving from the middle  too much when he plays at the back - which is a damning indictment of our natural midfielders. 

This summer's signings really haven't worked to improve the team, whether they don't fit into his system or they're just not that good, but our league position has definitely flattered us.

If he goes, after I've finished having my head's gone moment,  I'll be looking forward to 6 weeks of unsettling all our opponents by suggesting that their manager would be an ideal fit at Pittodrie - except for McCann, the Dees can keep him.

The fella from Orkney with the over exaggerated accent on Radio Scotland reckons Milne is asking for dough in the bank up front to even allow sevco to speak to Derek.
That’s probably been the hold up, persuading another director to pony up with yet another soft loan.

4 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Hopefully today's the day we see some movement. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I actually have quite a busy day at work today.

An almighty heads gone would be highly inconvenient.

Ohh that kind of movement,  mind was in the toilet, so to speak.......

6 hours ago, jim999 said:

The fella from Orkney with the over exaggerated accent on Radio Scotland reckons Milne is asking for dough in the bank up front to even allow sevco to speak to Derek.
That’s probably been the hold up, persuading another director to pony up with yet another soft loan.

Probably trying to persuade the Dons to accept £1000 p/m for 800 months.

3 hours ago, McG said:

Tony Docherty is the hold up here, he doesn't want to go to rangers and I don't think he is wanted there either, McInnes is desperate for him to join him though.

I don't think it is I think it is the Rangers that is playing a game here to disrupt us and so far its work. I think if Rangers have approached us then we give them a deadline to pay cash by tonight to speak to our manager or they won't be able to speak to Derek McInnes until after the Dundee game.  

We all know the media is controlled by either Celtic or Rangers fans but the campaign to get McInnes has been disgraceful including those in the bbc who again yesterday gave some more air time to a ex-rangers player - where is the balance? 

Edited by betting competition