The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

1 hour ago, big al said:

Spot on.

Callum Davidson had a very dodgy beginning to his managerial career, look how that turned out.

I'd be surprised if Stephen Glass can engineer a cup double in (say) the next 3 seasons. (I don't think he'll last 3 seasons, tbh.)

I'd be surprised if he can engineer a cup winning triumph in the next 3 seasons. Just a feeling, hoping to be proved totally wrong.

3 hours ago, big al said:

Spot on.

Callum Davidson had a very dodgy beginning to his managerial career, look how that turned out.

In Davidsons first competitive game we went away from home and found ourselves a goal down, and a man down, at half time, yet we left with a point...

Guest Bob Mahelp
14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

In Davidsons first competitive game we went away from home and found ourselves a goal down, and a man down, at half time, yet we left with a point...

Did you not want Davidson booted after the first month or whatever of his tenure ?

4 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Did you not want Davidson booted after the first month or whatever of his tenure ?

I don't think so, no.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

I hope Bob has booked some holidays from work then 

It's a cunning ploy, really. Shit post so much that nobody can find a specific shit post.

Guest Bob Mahelp
53 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

<<<< Bob desperately searching RGs posting history >>>>

I don't have enough breaths left in my body to take on that task. 

I do remember him though being highly critical of Davidson at the beginning of last season. Maybe calling for him to be sacked is invoking some poetic licence, but RG definitely threw a few dolls out of his combine harvester. 

10 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I don't have enough breaths left in my body to take on that task. 

I do remember him though being highly critical of Davidson at the beginning of last season. Maybe calling for him to be sacked is invoking some poetic licence, but RG definitely threw a few lambs dolls out of his combine harvester. 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/chris-mueller-to-depart-orlando-city-sc-for-europe-after-2021-season

Chris Mueller has signed a pre-contract with an unnamed Scottish side apparently. A 24 year old right winger currently with Orlando City.

That sounds interesting. It doesn't immediately sound like the kind of thing Rangers and Celtic.

3 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/chris-mueller-to-depart-orlando-city-sc-for-europe-after-2021-season

Chris Mueller has signed a pre-contract with an unnamed Scottish side apparently. A 24 year old right winger currently with Orlando City.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/chris-mueller-set-hibs-transfer-24592013