The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

34 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

His son will get his move, he won't play at AFC his whole career. All this does is leave a sour taste in the mouth of everyone, when he's been a cracking player for us. Ferguson also has previous for opening his mouth and letting his stomach rumble, he mentioned on radio that L. Ferguson has signed the very deal he's on just now, before the club had a chance to announce it. 

Derek Ferguson is a fucking weapon, who needs to keep his mouth shut. I couldn't give a monkeys what he wants, if an offer is fair and meets the cubs valuation LF will go. Just because there was a handshake a few years ago with a different manager and a different board, doesn't mean Aberdeen can get bent over backwards for an asset they paid money for. 

Its shite, underhand, scumbag tactics. Typical of someone of his ilk.

Don't find myself disagreeing with a word of that.

Important to remember the father is not the man. I have absolute faith that Lewis will bleed on the pitch for us. Partly because he's in the shop window, and partly because he is that character. I think he likes playing beside Brown as well.

His old man has shot his load, I think Lewis will be pretty angry with him.

Edited by Illgresi

6 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

His son will get his move, he won't play at AFC his whole career. All this does is leave a sour taste in the mouth of everyone, when he's been a cracking player for us. Ferguson also has previous for opening his mouth and letting his stomach rumble, he mentioned on radio that L. Ferguson has signed the very deal he's on just now, before the club had a chance to announce it. 

Derek Ferguson is a fucking weapon, who needs to keep his mouth shut. I couldn't give a monkeys what he wants, if an offer is fair and meets the cubs valuation LF will go. Just because there was a handshake a few years ago with a different manager and a different board, doesn't mean Aberdeen can get bent over backwards for an asset they paid money for. 

Its shite, underhand, scumbag tactics. Typical of someone of his ilk.

you can only see it through red tinted glasses mate, total bias - no interest in seeing why Derek Ferguson/Lewis Ferguson are behaving in the way they are.

Not really sure what Derek “ah tell you wot ahm a thick *** fanny” has to do with the machinations of a fully legal contract between his  son and his employer. Imagine your dad chatting shit about your work contract to some rag. Absolute minter.

Is he his agent? No.

Is he a lawyer? No

Is he a ***?

Why yes.

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Not really sure what Derek “ah tell you wot ahm a thick *** fanny” has to do with the machinations of a fully legal contract between his  son and his employer. Imagine your dad chatting shit about your work contract to some rag. Absolute minter.

Is he his agent? No.

Is he a lawyer? No

Is he a ***?

Why yes.

uhh, cause he's his da and he obviously is reflecting Lewis Fergusons wishes just like any other dad would do. Can't believe anyone on here would think Derek Ferguson is the villian and Lewis Ferguson is the naive, innocent little boy who doesn't have a clue. 😅

Just now, 2426255 said:

uhh, cause he's his da and he obviously is reflecting Lewis Fergusons wishes just like any other dad would do. Can't believe anyone on here would think Derek Ferguson is the villian and Lewis Ferguson is the naive, innocent little boy who doesn't have a clue. 😅

You think Lewis Ferguson is on less than £50k per annum?

It’s shitebag behaviour but pep has a point here. 

Everyone is just playing the game here to get what they want. Aberdeen don’t want to be seen as a club that stands in players way of progressing so the *** p***k is trying to make us out that way to increase the pressure to sell.

LF to me has the body language of someone who no longer wants to be here but his performances have been great so who gives a shit tbh. 

16 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

Because they wan't him to move? I totally understand that. 

What I would say to them is be patient, it'll come. Oh, and also, don't be so ridiculously thick to think a 'gentlemans agreement' with previous employees, is something that means AFC should bend their arse over and get it seen to. LF has outgrown AFC, he's ready for his move, but it has to be at the right price for the club. Feel a bit for LF, being advised by his dad, who's clearly a w**k, and that ghost looking McLeod character. He needs to keep the head down, there's a month left of the transfer window.

I imagine when the bids for Morelos start ramping up, as he's clearly wanting out, your man DF will be adamant Rainjuls have to hold on for the most amount of money possible, so they do, by the way.

And so the double standard goes. 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Not sure what he's on, I would have thought it would be higher tbh. Even if DF is exaggerating claims doesn't change the fact he is just looking out for his son who probably also wants the move. 

So with the use of “probably”, you’re in effect saying that his dad wants him to move but you’re not certain that Lewis  wants to move. 

well if you were Lewis Ferguson, would you want a move? you guys stay comfortable in your thinking that DF is the p***k, but maybe LF isn't just the innocent onlooker just trying to do his best for AFC.

Edited by 2426255