The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

20 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Think he retired a couple of years back. Might have moved back here as well as he sometimes did punditry on redtv.

He has moved back to Lossie.  Interestingly his old assistant coach in the states is now the head coach at the college Dante is signed from.   

4 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Rumours are rife (not from me I hasten to add, I have no idea), that the announcement of McGrath signing is imminent and player might be offloaded the other way.

I got told before Christmas that McGrath was more or less a done deal. Asked again a couple of days ago and the same guy is certain it's happening.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Shankland is available. Doubt he'd play back up but I don't think he's as good as Ramirez either.

Pointless suggestion tbh 🤣

Saw some people saying that as he played for United and the Belgian side this season he wouldn't be able to play for anyone else. No idea if the rules have changed or not?

10 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Who? 

She's a dons fan on twitter. Not very happy about the signing of our new yankee superstar. One of many i might add 😂. Think people are just apprehensive he turns out to be the next Gallagher or Gurr. Carole is actually really nice on twitter. Always came across as one of the good ones. Unlike some. We have some right dickpieces on twitter. Me included in all honesty. 

12 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

She's a dons fan on twitter. Not very happy about the signing of our new yankee superstar. One of many i might add 😂. Think people are just apprehensive he turns out to be the next Gallagher or Gurr. Carole is actually really nice on twitter. Always came across as one of the good ones. Unlike some. We have some right dickpieces on twitter. Me included in all honesty. 

She's a clown.

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

I wonder, is Bobby Clark still actively involved in “calledge sakkar” over here with “Noter Dayme”?

He might be someone to use for scouting info!

Pretty sure he lives somewhere in the North East of Scotland now.