The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

I for one am looking forward to hearing the excuses the Aberdeen fans come up with to explain away another year of abject failure.

Me 2 m7

Ness has had a long history of injuries.

If he is now over that, then could be a useful signing for us.

If however he has come to take the place of a.n.other Jamie that played for us on the treatment table then not so good.

May would be fantastic if true, and hopefully mean that The Fermers taking over Goodwillie's contract.

May would be fantastic if true, and hopefully mean that The Fermers taking over Goodwillie's contract.

Would be happy enough with that scenario. Doubt the legitimacy of these Chris Harvey rumours though. He hasn't said that he believes they'll actually happen.

Would be happy enough with that scenario. Doubt the legitimacy of these Chris Harvey rumours though. He hasn't said that he believes they'll actually happen.

Aye, I'm taking it all with a rather large pinch of salt presently as well

As an aside, if these moves did take place, together with Clangers moving on, this would be our best transfer window in living memory.

But but but Stevie May won't sign for another Scottish side

but but but Stevie may is crap and over rated !!! He not going to Aberdeen. Wednesday looking to recoup what they spent and there no way in hell you will stump up 800k when you have Rooney , goodwillie and the most over rated youngster shankland.

but but but Stevie may is crap and over rated !!! He not going to Aberdeen. Wednesday looking to recoup what they spent and there no way in hell you will stump up 800k when you have Rooney , goodwillie and the most over rated youngster shankland.

What's tonights lottery numbers please ?

:lol:

If you do indeed get May then I'd imagine it'd have to be a permanent deal, since it's already been states he isn't coming back here on loan. I'm not going to lie and say I think it'd be a silly move for him, don't get me wrong Aberdeen are definitely on the up, but he's good enough to at least have another season or two cracking England. It'd scream of lack of ambition and perhaps mentality from May. No disrespect to the Dons there. I just can't are it happening though for a multitude of reasons.

If he does sign I hope he does well for you and not against us. He's a great player to have in your team and watch and the league would be better for having him no matter where he was. Be some fee in the current climate to get him mind.

Doubt the legitimacy of these Chris Harvey rumours though. He hasn't said that he believes they'll actually happen.

Pretty much this, its a rumour on the STV rumours section which Harveys brought up on Twitter to garner clicks for the website, its not as if hes tweeted its a done deal

Edited by RandomGuy.