The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Dons picked their strongest XI for todays pre-season game against Arbroath ahead of the Europa League Qualifying starting on Thursday

Finished 7-0. Reynolds, Robson, Robson, Pawlett, Flood, Rooney, McManus

bring on Daugava on Thursday COYR!!

Hopefully the whole of Scottish football is looking for nothing else other than a Dons win

Saints fan here wishing the dons a great result on Thursday night. Will be tuning in (hopefully on radio) and lending my support. Key to keep momentum going in Europe for all Scottish teams. Really fancy you to get thro this round and give the Dutch boys a real tough effort. Good luck lads

I'm zoo'd out my nut. We were the last non-OF team to do well in Europe and I'm sure we will get the same backing from everyone again :)

I'm sure you will.

Memo to self. Don't try to type too fast or you'll look like at total zoomer!

Just being a lazy c**t but what are the prices for your euro game? will pop along if around £20 or less.

Are you a student?

EDIT: Either way, £20 adult tickets if you buy in advance, £22 on the gate. For South Stand and RDS

Student tickets £11 in advance, £17 on the gate.

Edited by AberDon

Are you a student?

EDIT: Either way, £20 adult tickets if you buy in advance, £22 on the gate. For South Stand and RDS

Student tickets £11 in advance, £17 on the gate.

I wish!

Cheers mate, will pick them up then. Or ask my student gf to get them. :)

Crazy. Not even July and there's a game this week!!!

Canna go as I'll be in Center Parcs getting royally fleeced!!!

To the folk who've been at the friendlies, how do you think the young lads will cope, if called upon, until (hopefully) we get another forward? Seems like we'll get one or two more signings in hopefully but just now we're lacking up top. How good is Shankland?