The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

A bit off your topic but noticed there JETs brother caiden imbert - thomas has signed for Huntly , you’d imagine he’s probably up staying with his brother, maybe huntly hoping JET and some Dons fans might turn up at an odd game of theirs now haha

8 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

A bit off your topic but noticed there JETs brother caiden imbert - thomas has signed for Huntly , you’d imagine he’s probably up staying with his brother, maybe huntly hoping JET and some Dons fans might turn up at an odd game of theirs now haha

The lad has come from the 7th tier in England? Sounds like we've had worse signings and we could have just taken him as a backup player. 

Yes, I'm sure they'll be at each others games when the kick off times dont clash.

3 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

A bit off your topic but noticed there JETs brother caiden imbert - thomas has signed for Huntly

Unfortunate acronym.

🎵"you're CIT and you know you are, you're CIT and you know you are, you're CIT and you know you are, you're CIT..................... and you know you are"🎵

E5RpBM1XMAINO6j.jpg.2e7f99d0804bfa332ec775a6762381e0.jpg

34 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

After seeing this I hope he gets life

You hope an Englishman, who has lived/worked in Scotland for many years and has no doubt many Scottish friends/colleagues gets life imprisonment for typing a tweet ribbing Scotland for going out of the Euros? you a Celtic fan by chance?

287466514_download(50).gif.a881899e91bc7200a13ea8cb543deaeb.gif

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

As mentioned elsewhere, Hibs have made a bid for Jamie McCart of St Johnstone. A 24 year old left sided centre back.

Personally think we should be going in with a bid ourselves.

According to the fermers' thread they're selling all their defenders at bargain basement prices, so i'm in. 

Just watched the interview with Ramirez on RedTV.
Choo choo! Is that the hype train I hear?
If his goal celebration isn't him wearing a Stetson and then doing the Gangnam Style dance as Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex plays over the tannoy, I shall be disappointed.

11 hours ago, coprolite said:

According to the fermers' thread they're selling all their defenders at bargain basement prices, so i'm in. 

Speculate to accumulate.

£650k would get you Kerr & McCart. 
Both have decent sell on value.

McCart may well end up at Hibs.

Kerr will go to England most likely for a weekly wage the Dons can’t afford 

4 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Speculate to accumulate.

£650k would get you Kerr & McCart. 
Both have decent sell on value.

McCart may well end up at Hibs.

Kerr will go to England most likely for a weekly wage the Dons can’t afford 

Can't see either staying in Scotland. What is there to stay for?

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

And up next on transfer window bingo…”speculate to accumulate” 

Has anyone suggested a "pay as you play" contract for a serviceable but somewhat injury prone player yet? A classic of the genre. 

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

And up next on transfer window bingo…”speculate to accumulate” 

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Has anyone suggested a "pay as you play" contract for a serviceable but somewhat injury prone player yet? A classic of the genre. 

My bet on the next approach was Saints being willing to take one of your no hope reserves as a straight swap for McCart, tbh.