The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

No chance. Blaming anyone bar Taylor for that goal is ludicrous.

Alright. On first viewing it seemed that it went right through him, but in fairness he can't have been ready for that monumental f**k up in front of him.

A bit petty dishing out reds just because you disagree. :1eye

Brown's level of performance has been very impressive since he came back into the side but he probably should have saved their first goal. Taylor was obviously more at fault though.

When was the last time he actually made a save, never mind claim a cross? He's not good enough for this level.

Any thoughts on the new proposals from AFC to relocate the Family stand to the front of the RDS Lower and move home supporters back to The Paddock?

I've been hoping for this for a while, it makes the most sense and I hope the season ticket holders in the RDL are up for moving. Would benefit everyone in the long run.

Brown's level of performance has been very impressive since he came back into the side but he probably should have saved their first goal. Taylor was obviously more at fault though.

Vigurs had the whole goal to aim at to be fair. But Brown is pish. He doesn't do anything bar the Langfield get up and shout at everyone when you've conceded.

I've been hoping for this for a while, it makes the most sense and I hope the season ticket holders in the RDL are up for moving. Would benefit everyone in the long run.

They seem to have put some thought into it....and I agree it would benefit everyone