The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Pawlett shouldn't be anywhere near the national set up, and neither should Jack on the form of this season. A couple of seasons ago, definitely. Jack will get into form again and will hopefully be a part of the setup in the future. Shinnie is the standout player who should clearly be in the squad, along with McLean. I agree with you generally though. Sam Nicholson should be in the squad instead of the waster James Forrest, for example.

That’s my point, i wasn’t very clear (rant)

People should be picked and PLAYED when in form, like Jack/Pawlett a few years ago. Now they are out of form and have no experience so have never really develop in that aspect.

Pawlett shouldn't be anywhere near the national set up, and neither should Jack on the form of this season. A couple of seasons ago, definitely. Jack will get into form again and will hopefully be a part of the setup in the future. Shinnie is the standout player who should clearly be in the squad, along with McLean. I agree with you generally though. Sam Nicholson should be in the squad instead of the waster James Forrest, for example.

I agree but Jacks had a far better season than Scott Brown for example, who has been injured or shite all season.

I agree but Jacks had a far better season than Scott Brown for example, who has been injured or shite all season.

Jack's only just coming back from injury himself, to be fair. I agree he's been better than Brown all the same.

I agree but in a way I would rather he didn't. We would struggle to replace him if a bigger team was interested.

From a dons point of view I agree, but I've always liked the lad and I certainly wouldn't grudge him a move if he got one. I don't think he would though, young family and is pretty settled.

He deserves a crack at international recognition and he's got the skill set to succeed. Hope he can take his chance for his sake.

I don't worry if Shinnie isn't playing for Scotland.

Having him fit and playing for Aberdeen is way more important than him being picked for the embarrassment that is the national team.

I agree but in a way I would rather he didn't. We would struggle to replace him if a bigger team was interested.

I think (fortunately for us) that the boat has sailed in terms of Hayes getting a big move. He's as good as he's ever going to be, is going to be 29 this summer, and has already had spells at several English clubs and not really done anything. I don't think anyone is going to come in and pay the money we would want for him.

I think he's easily good enough to do a job in the Championship, but I can't see many clubs there taking the risk.

I see you're reducing prices for our game in a few weeks time and was wondering whether anyone knew if it applied to away fans as well?

I would think so - don't think it's possible to charge away fans more than home fans if they're in the same stand, so whatever the Main Stand price is will be the price for away fans.

I would think so - don't think it's possible to charge away fans more than home fans if they're in the same stand, so whatever the Main Stand price is will be the price for away fans.

We charge different prices for home and away fans when they share the Main Stand. Oddly its the away fans who get the cheaper price though

Ah, I didn't realise that we're going to be in the Main Stand. Edited by accies1874

We charge different prices for home and away fans when they share the Main Stand. Oddly its the away fans who get the cheaper price though

Ah, might well be the case that they can't be charged more than the home fans then.