The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

Aberdeen are not going to cut any away allocations this season only modify the segregation so that the away end can be flexed game to game. 

If a team takes 100 fans for the last 10 visits they dont need a section of 1770 as it always is at the moment

2 hours ago, d31 said:

Aberdeen are not going to cut any away allocations this season only modify the segregation so that the away end can be flexed game to game. 

If a team takes 100 fans for the last 10 visits they dont need a section of 1770 as it always is at the moment

Works when we play some jobbers in Europe who only take 30 fans. Can still house them in the south and use the rest of the the “away end” for home fans. 

3 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Celtic vhic-Tim mode on

you canna slash away fans down to 300 

celtic vhic-Tim mode off

🙃

You can if the visiting team is taking 300 fans or less.

21 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Aberdeen's statement today was just crowd-pleasing bluster, imo.

Interesting, if very Heartsy, take on the club updating their fans on what improvements they are carrying out on Pittodrie. One of the many complaints from away fans at Pittodrie is the restrictive view due to the segregation fence. I would have thought that this announcement would have been celebrated by all away fans, but obviously not.

Just now, betting competition said:

ha ha ha ha ha 

Datah Dave and his bloody statments.

I for one am amazed that a Celtic-fan Twitter feed hasn't really read said 'statment' or sought to understand it.

I like what Burrows has said re allowing home fans the option to buy undercover in the south rather than in the Y. Although I still feel you will have large numbers still choosing to stand in Section Y. I still think it offers one of the best views in the ground. 

44 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I like what Burrows has said re allowing home fans the option to buy undercover in the south rather than in the Y. Although I still feel you will have large numbers still choosing to stand in Section Y. I still think it offers one of the best views in the ground. 

I agree that view from Y is probably best in ground and as you say most that go in there do so as they are not pushed to sit down. Can’t see me or many of the others who go there rushing to change to a seat undercover. 

22 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Got to be honest, mate, I wouldn't even know where to source information about individual away attendances per game. Not a clue.

Am I surprised a P&B Aberdeen fan does? No, no, I am not.

AFC Heritage site gives the away fans attendance. 

The flexibility that it would give us is a good thing but I can't say I'm happy that my season ticket is no longer right beside the away fans. 

When we played Livi/Killie/St. Mirren last season they only had about 300 odds so if we could sell more to our own fans it's definitely worth it.

The only teams that brought 1,700 were the old firm and Utd but obviously Utd will not be bringing that this season. 🤪

Edited by Suspect Device

14 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

The flexibility that it would give us is a good thing but I can't say I'm happy that my season ticket is no longer right beside the away fans. 

When we played Livi/Killie/St. Mirren last season they only had about 300 odds so if we could sell more to our own fans it's definitely worth it.

The only teams that brought 1,700 were the old firm and Utd but obviously Utd will not be bringing that this season. 🤪

Did you post that from your DeLorean?