Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This no man's land part of pre-season is horrific on P&B. Shit chat, stupid rumours and nothing happening at all so we are left to feed off scraps from newspapers playing the usual pre-season guessing game.

A few Dundee fans trying to scramble for some kind of relevance as usual. Delighted to have the derbies back, less delighted about the 'witty banter' provided by some of the Dees that will now feel justified in hijacking any thread to do with United now that they are promoted (to be fair though there are some very good P&B Dundee posters, 'kevthedee' isn't one of them)

As a relative newcomer to P&B I've not had the pleasure of sharing a division with Dundee fans. There are some decent posters from what I've seen on other parts of the forum but I suspect my eyes will be opened when the hordes are unleashed properly

From what I've seen this season they will do well to achieve St MIrren fan levels of terrible chat.

He's been there for two years. They are a new club. I doubt the tribunal have the balls to say this though.

Maybe not but that's a very good point and it would be interesting to examine the legality of it in relation to the compensation rules.

Given the seeth that Sevco fans have for United it would be great to get this guy particularly if he turns into a top player.

I don't get why we're suddenly willing to splash out six figure fees. I wondered why Hibs wasted £200k on Collins last year, and he proved useless anyway.

There are so many players out there available for nothing.

Ciftci and Robertson being obvious examples!

Archived