The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saturday's fixtures :-

Cumbernauld United (5th) v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy (3rd)

Greenock Juniors (7th) v Neilston Juniors (13th)

Irvine Victoria (9th) v Ardeer Thistle (11th)

Pollok (1st) v Kilsyth Rangers (10th)

Rutherglen Glencairn (6th) v Maybole Juniors (4th)

Your thoughts ?

Cumbernauld United (5th) v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy (3rd) KRR Win

Greenock Juniors (7th) v Neilston Juniors (13th) Neilston Win

Irvine Victoria (9th) v Ardeer Thistle (11th) Draw

Pollok (1st) v Kilsyth Rangers (10th) Draw

Rutherglen Glencairn (6th) v Maybole Juniors (4th) Rutherglen Win

Your thoughts ?

saultknuts, is your opinion that Rob Roy will beat Cumbernauld based on reverse psychology, or just that Cumbernauld's inconsistency means that they're due a bad game after a good performance last weekend ? Or do you just genuinely think that Rob Roy are a better team ?

saultknuts, is your opinion that Rob Roy will beat Cumbernauld based on reverse psychology, or just that Cumbernauld's inconsistency means that they're due a bad game after a good performance last weekend ? Or do you just genuinely think that Rob Roy are a better team ?

Watched them against RR twice this season and nothing between the teams even although Cnauld won both games

It will be on the day again, just went with the law of averages

As far as Pollok are concerned, RRG scoffs at my prediction of a draw on Sat.

I've seen enough of these certainties upset to know nothing is a foregone conclusion, and I think Kilsyth are the most improved team I have seen

Pollok will slip up sooner rather than later. Of that I am sure, good team or not, so that's my logic

We're on an 8 game unbeaten run at the moment and are playing well,ultimate test on Saturday away to Pollok at Newlandsfield ,hoping we give a decent account off ourselves ,if play the way we have been playing we'll do fine ,always enjoy going over to Newlandsfield,good surface for football.

Cumbernauld United (5th) v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy (3rd) ...scoring draw...game of the day....pies any good???

Greenock Juniors (7th) v Neilston Juniors (13th)...away win with a few red cards surely

Irvine Victoria (9th) v Ardeer Thistle (11th)...Easy home win

Pollok (1st) v Kilsyth Rangers (10th)...home win ...just

Rutherglen Glencairn (6th) v Maybole Juniors (4th)..easy home win...

Cumbernauld United (5th) v Kirkintilloch Rob Roy (3rd) ...scoring draw...game of the day....pies any good???

Greenock Juniors (7th) v Neilston Juniors (13th)...away win with a few red cards surely

Irvine Victoria (9th) v Ardeer Thistle (11th)...Easy home win

Pollok (1st) v Kilsyth Rangers (10th)...home win ...just

Rutherglen Glencairn (6th) v Maybole Juniors (4th)..easy home win...

I would recommend the hot dogs!

You guys must be a bit frustrated at not having a game this weekend. You have made a good start to the season.

Yes, that was me, nice to put another face to another pseudonym. ;-) My phone is generally on overdrive during games, I use it as a camera, a dictaphone, a notebook, Twitter updates, I text updates to a friend who can't attend matches, and sometimes a stopwatch. God bless the invention of smart phones. ;-)

That covers just about every avenue except actually watching the game!

I would recommend the hot dogs!

You guys must be a bit frustrated at not having a game this weekend. You have made a good start to the season.

We have done no bad considering the players that have been missing (Anson,McEwan and young Ryan Scott)

The guys that arrived in the summer have made a big contribution ....Halliwell has been impressive,saving a few pens along the way and Ricky McIntosh has been a great find,scoring vital goals .....

Not really frustrated ...just looking forward to taking in another game...always like to get about the grounds and see other teams and not seen Cumbernauld or RobRoy for a few years now.....

Haven't watched shettleston play in years myself. Successful club when i was growing up in the late 80's and 90's. Surprised it took you guys so long to get promoted into super leagues again.

Anson is a handful .

Is that Brian McEwan , came though the Celtic youth academy?

Who's your manager again?

Haven't watched shettleston play in years myself. Successful club when i was growing up in the late 80's and 90's. Surprised it took you guys so long to get promoted into super leagues again.

Anson is a handful .

Is that Brian McEwan , came though the Celtic youth academy?

Who's your manager again?

a can mind back to them days when jack McCartney was the town manager,his son played for them among other good players in a great team ! god am getting old ! lol.

a can mind back to them days when jack McCartney was the town manager,his son played for them among other good players in a great team ! god am getting old ! lol.

I remember in 1978 playing against Shettleston in the final of the Langs supreme sectional league cup for Blantyre Vic's

They beat us 2-1 at Fir park under the lights midweek. Now the finals played at Larkhall

Changed days

Archived