Heart of Midlothian 2014-

40 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Hearts getting outclassed in a group by Peterhead and Dunfermline?

You're actually alive. yXAbrOQ.png

While this is very embarrassing, Hibs took three full years to get out of the lower leagues. eMlO2Ay.png

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Yes! A wee bit pissed. They'd be bonkers to appoint either!!

No worries man, you had me worried where the McCann connection came in tho - he's way too derried out his head to leave now!

Hartley will be sat like that guy off South Park at the thought of getting the job tho!

You're actually alive. yXAbrOQ.png
While this is very embarrassing, Hibs took three full years to get out of the lower leagues. eMlO2Ay.png

Won the Scottish Cup, got to another final, and lost 2 semi finals in the last 3 years. It was a nightmare period. We demand better. Only qualified for Europe once ffs.

Hearts done what in that period?

25 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

To be fair Hartley looked pretty dapper when he arrived in Dundee it took a while before he went native

Haha nah I live on the hulltoon and he went too far even for some of us - tbf I thought he'd gone full weedgie myself!

Eta, actually now I think about it he's kind of aimed for a fat begbie really so might fit in well...

Edited by locheedee

The plucky three season Championship team supporters getting all cocky again, bless.

You lot should really be praying that Cathro starts winning to keep him in his job for a wee bit longer. An average manager in his place should be enough to see off popcorn teeth.:)

What in the name of f**k is that? 

From the thread 'what's the least you expect from a Hearts team' :lol:

The plucky three season Championship team supporters getting all cocky again, bless.
You lot should really be praying that Cathro starts winning to keep him in his job for a wee bit longer. An average manager in his place should be enough to see off popcorn teeth.[emoji4]

Well at least you're bothered in the slightest :) at the end seals it.