Heart of Midlothian 2014-

for Hearts chat Kickback is by far the best forum around. They have also raised thousands of pounds for the club so having a few arseholes posting on there is a price worth paying. Plus all the biggest ones were banned and ended up on here :)

Come on.....Name names! :P

Trying to explain this is going to soung hilarious but here goes. What song is it Hearts fans seem to sing after they score? I heard it at Starks after each goal and also on Alba when you scored against Falkirk. I haven't a scooby what the words are but there's an abundance of clapping and a tune which almost sounds like something you'd hear from teams abroad. That's the best I can do.

Trying to explain this is going to soung hilarious but here goes. What song is it Hearts fans seem to sing after they score? I heard it at Starks after each goal and also on Alba when you scored against Falkirk. I haven't a scooby what the words are but there's an abundance of clapping and a tune which almost sounds like something you'd hear from teams abroad. That's the best I can do.

Since I was young, I've followed on,

HMFC, the team for me...

Since I was young, I've followed on,

HMFC, the team for me...

Thank god you've said followed on. I sing that but everyone I sit beside seems to sing followed Hearts. I thought I was going mental.

Edited by Tony Wonder

for Hearts chat Kickback is by far the best forum around. They have also raised thousands of pounds for the club so having a few arseholes posting on there is a price worth paying. Plus all the biggest ones were banned and ended up on here :)

Kickback is shite.

It used to be good a couple of years ago but then it got too big and some of the arseholes running it started using it as their own wee personal playpen.

Dexter's new forum is where it's at. ;)

Edited by Troy McClure

Kickback is shite.

It used to be good a couple of years ago but then it got too big and some of the arseholes running it started using it as their own wee personal playpen.

Dexter's new forum is where it's at. ;)

The singular problem with JKB is that the gadge that runs it has lost the plot completely.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

El Hass tries too hard for me.

Doesn't have the pace to get in behind teams and too easily dispossessed to play up top on his own.

He also loves to wonder offside and not pay any attention to where the defence are.

I don't think he is a striker though. Christ, he better not be.

Can't see us going all season unbeaten but you never know

For me we stand out in this league and could win it at a canter by about 15 points and it all being over by the end of the March. That said I don't think there could be a better experience than if it did come down to a final day of the season decider at tynecastle

As for the squad we have the depth and even our weaker players (or so called) are better than what the opposition have.

Guys like El Hassnoui and Brad Mckay maybe aren't first picks but when they play happy enough

Don't think El Hassnoui is a striker.

Pallardo is a class act. Once this guy gets his fitness up and gets a run he has the potential to be the best midfielder in Scotland.

Feel a bit sorry for El Hass - he gets little service, and not much support.

Keatings did better with similar service/support, mind.

I think you answered yourself a bit there. He gets enough service and support he just doesn't do enough for me. I think there's a player there but it blood and thunder games I wouldn't play him, he doesn't link up as well as Keats,sow or even carrick.

I think you answered yourself a bit there. He gets enough service and support he just doesn't do enough for me. I think there's a player there but it blood and thunder games I wouldn't play him, he doesn't link up as well as Keats,sow or even carrick.

He's not a striker and definitely not a target man. He likes to play deep and has some nice touches and a good footballing brain. There is a player in there and I think he could do a job for us sitting off a striker like Sow, Keats or Carrick however is he going to play that role ahead of Buaben, Holt etc.

I have a feeling Robbie and Craig think he will be.

Be interesting to see how links up with Sow once Sow is fit.

Not ready to write him off just yet.

He's not a striker and definitely not a target man. He likes to play deep and has some nice touches and a good footballing brain. There is a player in there and I think he could do a job for us sitting off a striker like Sow, Keats or Carrick however is he going to play that role ahead of Buaben, Holt etc.

I have a feeling Robbie and Craig think he will be.

Be interesting to see how links up with Sow once Sow is fit.

Not ready to write him off just yet.

I agree there's a player in there but like you say not as a striker and I do think we have better options at No. 10 role at the moment.

He's still young with time to develop.

I see at the moment as our best 11 being;

Alexander

McHattie

Wilson

Ozturk

Paterson

Walker/King (can't decide between the 2)

Gomis

Pallardo

Buaben

Nicholson

Sow

Not sure we've actually seen our best team play together yet.

Edited by ferryjambo