Heart of Midlothian 2014-

• 2 weeks later...

Our game with the Sevco at Ibroke moved to Friday, 16th January: 7:45pm kick-off.

#scenes

Hopefully we get a whopping allocation for this one.

That won't happen.

Possibly, but given their utterly dreadful attendances and financial situation, they may well be forced to eat humble pie and give us a few sections of the Broomloan Front as well as the corner.

I'd love it to happen, but I just can't see them risking it. A big, noisy travelling support with the chance to go 15 or 18 points ahead? Rangers won't let that happen, unfortunately.

The spivs in charge won't care and the fact we'll likely be 10-12 points ahead when we play them will ensure an utterly shan home crowd anyway. It's also on a Friday night and live on TV.

Folk were adamant we wouldn't get a larger allocation last time but we got one. I'm desperate for us to get about three or four thousand.

It looks like money does indeed talk after all: Club secures additional Ibrox tickets

Heart of Midlothian are keeping Rangers afloat, imo. The only show in town.

greggy.png

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T15A11&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=

Rangers fans can't buy tickets anywhere in the Broomloan Front either. Our allocation will go in no time so hopefully we end up getting even more.

I think it was for that picture Jason Cummings commented a phone number on.

Someone said they went/know someone who went to school with her and some creep asked if they fingered the lassie.

:lol:

Fair enough. :lol: