Heart of Midlothian 2014-

List of new members benefits for FOH members been launched. The thought of having a third strip for next season with the FOH contributors name on it cringes me out...

We had a white away top with fans names on it a while ago, looked decent tbf

And are they not in a bit of a mess financially? Id imagine he's on decent dough in China.

They were in a dreadful mess. They were locked out of the City of Coventry Stadium/Ricoh arena and had to play home games in Northampton. Presley seemingly acquired instant legend status by guiding the team back to safety avoiding what had looked like certain relegation.

They're not completely out of the woods yet but they're back playing games in the City so maybe the worst is over.

List of new members benefits for FOH members been launched. The thought of having a third strip for next season with the FOH contributors name on it cringes me out...

I think it's pretty clever marketing as I would imagine most of the 8,000 or so supporters who's name make it onto the strip will want to buy it. A few thousand sales of a third strip is pretty decent for a club of Hearts size..

McGowan signs for Dundee Utd

I think it will quickly be realised that McGowan is capable but no world beater. Will probably play most weeks but not first on the team sheet.

Remembered at Hearts as a sort of cult player as opposed to a world beater. Surprised he isn't after wages beyond SPFL but suppose he's made his money in China.

McGowan will definitely play most if not every week for Dundee Utd. This is a guy we were offered £1m for!

I'm not saying he's World class or anything but he's a very good Premiership player.....very good defensively, decent going forward and possesses an outstanding long throw.

I think it's pretty clever marketing as I would imagine most of the 8,000 or so supporters who's name make it onto the strip will want to buy it. A few thousand sales of a third strip is pretty decent for a club of Hearts size..

Yeah my name is going to be on it so I take back all I said! Haha.

Nah in all fairness the link they provide to show other clubs doing it, if done correctly, it could actually look okay.

Kallum? What a signing.

Its not really, hes been in and out the Partick side and seems to have resorted to "hit it from anywhere".

Would he actually fit Hearts' system anyway?