Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We're doubling it. So money.

image.png

decent when the Hibs done it, now, Hearts, not so much. 

I reckon he'll be an excellent signing, if you get him in paying half his wage. 

In saying that, £10k not to have to play Sammon would be money very well spent. 

You're right tbf,shite patter. Though in my defence I watched Swingers last night and forgot how good it was. Nicking Hibs banter though is unacceptable. 

I don't think his ability is in question, it's a gamble but if we're not paying him a fortune and he sees it as a chance to actually knuckle down and get in the Scotland squad we could be onto a winner.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Poor signing, in my eyes, especially for the reported wages hes on. A truly dreadful attitude which surely flies in the face of Leveins usual regime and he hasn't been fit for about three years. Plenty of ability, but has no idea how to use it. Really hope I'm wrong as hes got the potential to hit the top. 

Agreed. Brings a lot of unwanted baggage and could unsettle the dressing room. Not the type of signing Hearts usually make. 

1 minute ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Agreed. Brings a lot of unwanted baggage and could unsettle the dressing room. Not the type of signing Hearts usually make. 

Zing. titter.png

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Zing. titter.png

You'd probably be saying the same thing had he joined us, tbf. He hasn't exactly fulfilled the potential he had when he broke through at Celtic.

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Rumours going around Robbie doesn't want him but Craig does.

Turmoil down Tynie.

Wouldn't be surprised at all by this. We all know the puppet master has final say on transfers.

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

He never even "broke through" at Celtic, he sclaffed a goal against Barca and has spent his career riding on that wave

I think the question as to whether Watt's attitude will clash with Levein's penchant for discipline and Neilson's liking for multiple training sessions is fair.

Levein and Robbie have allegedly disagreed over players before - the signing of Danny Swanson is rumoured to be one such example - there are bound to be disagreements between Director of Football and Head Coach - there will always be differences of opinion.

I would doubt that we'll be paying any more than a fraction of Watt's wage, if the figure quoted is accurate.

Edit: I won't actually be surprised if the move falls through, tbh.

Hot topic.

Edited by paranoid android

I think the question as to whether Watt's attitude will clash with Levein's penchant for discipline and Neilson's liking for multiple training sessions is fair.

Levein and Robbie have allegedly disagreed over players before - the signing of Danny Swanson is rumoured to be one such example - there are bound to be disagreements between Director of Football and Head Coach - there will always be differences of opinion.

I would doubt that we'll be paying any more than a fraction of Watt's wage, if the figure quoted is accurate.

Edit: I won't actually be surprised if the move falls through, tbh.

Hot topic.

Levein's penchant for discipline is pertinent to the discussion

Most people agree that this guy has potential but some think that his bawbaggery is too much of a liability. It is suggested that Neilson might be one of those people. If Levein reckons this guy can be brought into line then I'm inclined to trust his judgment

What's more he's now 23 so it's entirely possible that he'll have grown up a bit.