Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Surprised more isn't being written about on here of Jamie Walker following every Rangers player and their dog on instagram and liking a post saying they'd put in a bid for him? I obviously don't know as much about it as you guys will but he's coming across as an utter snake trying to force a move. It's disrespectful as f**k

3 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Surprised more isn't being written about on here of Jamie Walker following every Rangers player and their dog on instagram and liking a post saying they'd put in a bid for him? I obviously don't know as much about it as you guys will but he's coming across as an utter snake trying to force a move. It's disrespectful as f**k

You're just wanting Walker on loan in 2 years time after he's put his career on hold...

1 minute ago, Louis Litt said:

I dare say Walker's actions are a reaction to Levein's meeting with the press last week.

Levein wants to sell Walker, and Walker wants to go - looks like he wants to go to Rangers - he'd make decent money there - I'm not sure I can blame him for seeking a decent move when his club are trying to punt him

I'd rather he didn't go to Rangers, but, as far as I know, they're the only club to show any real interest.

35 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I dare say Walker's actions are a reaction to Levein's meeting with the press last week.

Levein wants to sell Walker, and Walker wants to go - looks like he wants to go to Rangers - he'd make decent money there - I'm not sure I can blame him for seeking a decent move when his club are trying to punt him

I'd rather he didn't go to Rangers, but, as far as I know, they're the only club to show any real interest.

I'm surprised there hasn't been much interest in him tbh. He was, at times, the only glimmer of light in an otherwise pitch black season. 

Just now, sjc said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been much interest in him tbh. He was, at times, the only glimmer of light in an otherwise pitch black season. 

Aye, he's a cracking player - not sure Rangers would be the best move for him long term, but it looks like he might move there by means of some long drawn-out messy compromise.

28 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Aye, he's a cracking player - not sure Rangers would be the best move for him long term, but it looks like he might move there by means of some long drawn-out messy compromise.

As long as we get the money up front otherwise we'll never see it with those c***s.

7 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I kind of agree with you but if one of our players were being so blatant with their *** arselicking I'd be raging. There's a way to go about these things and it's pretty clear he's acting the way he is to speed up talk of a move on social media and stuff.

I get he's probably a fucking moron but given however many years Hearts have looked after him you think he'd at least go about it a way that wasn't completely classless. 

He's been a little shitebag ever since he's had his head turned.

Houldsworth did the exact same with Scott Allan and he's had previous with turning the heads of some of our other players like Holt and McGhee in the past. Rangers offering us these bids is annoying enough, and I still remember that we let Holt go for far less than the development fee we were entitled to as a courtesy to Holt wanting to move on and they exploited that.

Rangers continue to lowball Norwich with bids below their £1.5 million for Dorrans. Hearts fans are in a really hacked off place as it is with this, so when we see that the club are demanding nothing less than 7 figures, should we receive anything less will not be taken well by our support. Until Rangers offer that £1million, they will be told quite rightly to GTF.

I can almost accept that Walker wants to make more money, which Rangers can offer, but when his antics like this start to happen from someone who is supposed to be a die hard for us, it really boils my piss.

158ad99d9c540f08a43291292cbebf00.jpg

5 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Hope he signs for the ***s, then his ACL explodes. 

Ironically, so would my testicles.

Beat me to it.

Given the state of his knees, I'd say it's quite likely. 53o8lv.jpg