Heart of Midlothian 2014-

13 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Booed all day? He was received pretty well from the majority of fans that day before he started his pish.  But it's not like you to get something about Hearts wrong.

And how on earth would you have any idea what Grzelak is like? :D

At Robbie Neilsons Testimonial (LOL) pressley was given a hero's welcome. Allegedly.

ach alright, I was there for wee Robbo. 

^^

cool jw story.

The Hearts support is superb - if we're winning. I suspect the Polish lad will have been strung up and dangling by the glass facade of the (unfinished) new stand after misplacing a pass five minutes into his debut in a friendly, though.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Nicholson agrees deal with Minnesota, requested sell on clause as well - good lad.

How much of a development fee? Same as C-Patz? 

Edited by Bambino7

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

My sentiments as well. 80a531b9ba278cfc3de0eaac2193235a.jpg5f8ca34973a104c43decbc26826dd838.jpg

posting a photo from a game where you were 2-0 up to your championship rivals before bottling it whilst they went on to smash their cup hoodoo ending 114 years of waiting isn't really a good way to get your point across, tbqh.