Heart of Midlothian 2014-

posting a photo from a game where you were 2-0 up to your championship rivals before bottling it whilst they went on to smash their cup hoodoo ending 114 years of waiting isn't really a good way to get your point across, tbqh.

Mate, I've seen my team win 3 Scottish cups in my life time...it's no big deal.

4 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Nicholson agrees deal with Minnesota, requested sell on clause as well - good lad.

If Nicholson genuinely had a chance of going to Aberdeen, I'd say he's missed a trick - I reckon McInnes would know how to play him, and could  turn him into a better player.  Instead, he'll come back to some club in Scotland and slip down the leagues.

Rangers have came back with a 'new, improved' bid of £500,000 in multiple instalments.  It's blatantly obvious these tramps don't have the cash to sign him so are just trying to force a wedge between player and club. 

Really hope we stick to our guns here.

Rangers have came back with a 'new, improved' bid of £500,000 in multiple instalments.  It's blatantly obvious these tramps don't have the cash to sign him so are just trying to force a wedge between player and club. 

They are absolute shitebags.

The daily record etc will be onto you soon. Denying a young player his dreams and all that.

Was immediately rejected I think I read?

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

You'd think they would've learned when they tried to shaft us for Allan 2 years ago.

Same agent, too. If he fucks this one up, he'll be found swinging beside his framed picture of Auld Liz.

3 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Hope you boys hold out for the £1m for that tramp Walker.  Sevco truly are a vile scum weasily club. 

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

They are absolute shitebags.

37 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Love this version of the ****, absolute tramps. 

20 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

You'd think they would've learned when they tried to shaft us for Allan 2 years ago.

16 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Same agent, too. If he fucks this one up, he'll be found swinging beside his framed picture of Auld Liz.

Nothing funnier than synchronised flouncing from the East Coast dross simply because we bid for a player who wants to leave his club.  You'd think none of you had ever known transfers between clubs before.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nothing funnier than synchronised flouncing from the East Coast dross simply because we bid for a player who wants to leave his club.  You'd think none of you had ever known transfers between clubs before.

Aye we've all seen transfers between clubs. We are in a flounce because offering 70% under the asking price and then upping it to 50% in multiple instalments and in empty juice bottles isn't how it normally goes tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aye we've all seen transfers between clubs. We are in a flounce because offering 70% under the asking price and then upping it to 50% in multiple instalments and in empty juice bottles isn't how it normally goes tbh. 

If you don't like the offer that's fine.  The amusing thing is to see your Dolly and EH6 pals join in with you.  You're clearly a sensitive bunch.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If you don't like the offer that's fine.  The amusing thing is to see your Dolly and EH6 pals join in with you.  You're clearly a sensitive bunch.

no, the amusing thing is your club being stuck about 10 years behind thinking they can sign whoever they want from any Scottish club they like.