Heart of Midlothian 2014-

45 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

You'll be saying the same when someone comes in for...em...well you wouldn't like it either, okay?!

We could add Andy Halliday to sweeten the pill.

Not the point, though.  It's just amusing to see the wagon-circling by the East Coast thicket just because we offered a price for an unhappy player.

I don't care about Walker leaving for £500k or £1 million, I care about his agent continually preying on our mentally stunted youngsters. It's more or less grooming, but with less cock pics.

Spoiler

Unless he's sent them a photo of Pedro, amirite?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

If you don't like the offer that's fine.  The amusing thing is to see your Dolly and EH6 pals join in with you.  You're clearly a sensitive bunch.

There's Aberdeen and Dundee fans saying the same thing, bud - we did rangers and Holt a favour to let him get his move, and your mob and the agent are still at it.

Nothing funnier than synchronised flouncing from the East Coast dross simply because we bid for a player who wants to leave his club.  You'd think none of you had ever known transfers between clubs before.

f**k off ya mutant.  Celtic wouldn't be twitching about £300k.  

You c***s - under value for Scotty the rodent Allan.

Celtic - swoop swoop, Henderson and Stokes and the Scottish Cup.

Hope that helps. 

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

No he has, I've seen us win three as well.

Us dumping you out, 2 goals up then going on to win the Scottish Cup must hurt like f**k though :) 

My worst Derby match was thinking we won at 4-2 up to draw 4-4, imagine being two nil up, singing when the hearts went up...then to f**k it up big time and for Hibernian to then win the thing. Ouch. 

If you don't like the offer that's fine.  The amusing thing is to see your Dolly and EH6 pals join in with you.  You're clearly a sensitive bunch.

Your old Club used to love being disliked, in fact the fans used to sing that they didn't care about that, yet we're being sensitive? 

Edited by sjc

On 6/16/2017 at 21:14, Bambino7 said:

Us dumping you out, 2 goals up then going on to win the Scottish Cup must hurt like f**k though :) 

My worst Derby match was thinking we won at 4-2 up to draw 4-4, imagine being two nil up, singing when the hearts went up...then to f**k it up big time and for Hibernian to then win the thing. Ouch. 

:lol: It didn't hurt as much as getting pumped dry in the biggest Edinburgh Derby in generations 

13 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

The Rangers scrapping the bottom of the biscuit tin to make a player like Walker their marquee signing. Pleasing how shite they are now. Will they ever catch Celtic again? 

Well at least they can't blame it all on Salmond if they don't now.

We could add Andy Halliday to sweeten the pill.
Not the point, though.  It's just amusing to see the wagon-circling by the East Coast thicket just because we offered a price for an unhappy player.

Yeah, strange to understand why Hearts fans are getting upset at your club making multiple offers far below their valuation of a contracted player.

A real head scratcher.

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, strange to understand why Hearts fans are getting upset at your club making multiple offers far below their valuation of a contracted player.

And if only I'd said that you may have had a point.

54 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

The Rangers scrapping the bottom of the biscuit tin to make a player like Walker their marquee signing. Pleasing how shite they are now. Will they ever catch Celtic again? 

Hearts were rangers in disguise now rangers are hearts in disguise

1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

:lol: It didn't hurt as much as getting pumped dry in the biggest Edinburgh Derby in generations 

Not when you expect to lose to be winning, knocking your rivals out the cup and then blow it must hurt like f**k.  4-4 hurt more because I thought we had won.  

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Sure.  Just you keep telling yourself that. ;)

It actually was.  Fuckin sick at the end of it.  My mate was in the hearts end going mental when we hit 4 too.  All we needed to do was keep the ball. Bit like Scotland last week :( fuckin zambernardi floating pass diagonal  to mixu! 

Edited by Bambino7