Heart of Midlothian 2014-

i'll never forget what you did for me that day away to Anderlecht in Brussels. Saved my life. I've fought alongside some absolute animals but i'll admit that your the only one i've had a genuine admiration and fear of. a great bloke and a true warrior. 

These colours dont run. CCS

Probably the scariest trip i have ever been on with Hibs. We held our own but would I go back there ? Not a chance.

You dug me out a hole against Leeds mate so we're even on that score. God I wish I could do it all again.

Probably the scariest trip i have ever been on with Hibs. We held our own but would I go back there ? Not a chance.

You dug me out a hole against Leeds mate so we're even on that score. God I wish I could do it all again.

Christ doesn't this bring back memories.

I'll never forget that week in Budapest when we went to play Videoton.

They'd reached the UEFA cup final only a few years before when we drew them in the UEFA cup.

I'm sure it was us 3, Skippy (god rest his soul), Jonno, Tommy & Cashie that travelled ahead to scout the Hungarians, big nasty b*****ds those guys were.

I'm sure I got separated from you boys and ended up coming face to face with about 9 of their boys and I'm not afraid to admit, I was absolutely bricking it.

And then, as they slowly start walking towards me I heard the sweetest sound I've ever heard.

'C C FUKIN S' as you and Dudu dahan pal absolutely steamed into them.

Capped off by thumping their side on and off the park with the boys posing with the green and black after the game.

Memories.

This thread got me reminiscing about some of the great days we used to have. Remember fondly one day up at Dunfermline with all the usual lads - Andy Blance, Bradley Welsh, you guys etc. We got there just after eleven, parking in the five cars on William Street, just a stones throw from the Well. The drivers stayed in the vehicles to ensure a quick getaway. We put on balaclavas and hooded jackets, piled out and smashed right through the front door. Our next stop was in the function room, where the Kronk rave was in full swing. And so were the CCS. But the bouncers had barricaded the entrance door, so it was time for Plan B. We found the side door, picked up all the bottles and glasses we could find and did our best to smash the place up. Some smart c**t wanted to play the hero and blocked our path. There's always one. We took him out with a few well-aimed blows and turned our attention to the door. It was here we were met head-on by twenty Dunfermline. They were well armed with pool cues and baseball bats but faced little hope against a mob of our calibre. Within seconds they were badly cut by our swordsmen. It was a massacre and quite understandably they started to run. I remember I hit my immediate opponent with the sharp end of the axe Dom Malonga had given me earlier. Our job was done, it was time to go. We headed for the Kincardine Bridge. Until the next one. 

Great times, looking forward to some more soon.

Christ doesn't this bring back memories.

I'll never forget that week in Budapest when we went to play Videoton.

They'd reached the UEFA cup final only a few years before when we drew them in the UEFA cup.

I'm sure it was us 3, Skippy (god rest his soul), Jonno, Tommy & Cashie that travelled ahead to scout the Hungarians, big nasty b*****ds those guys were.

I'm sure I got separated from you boys and ended up coming face to face with about 9 of their boys and I'm not afraid to admit, I was absolutely bricking it.

And then, as they slowly start walking towards me I heard the sweetest sound I've ever heard.

'C C FUKIN S' as you and Dudu dahan pal absolutely steamed into them.

Capped off by thumping their side on and off the park with the boys posing with the green and black after the game.

Memories.

Quality trip.

I remember standing having it with them n I looked around n saw all the lads I had drank with over the years and what a moment it was, I can remember just letting out a primeval roar, the roar was long, the roar was loud.

Skippy was one of the kindest most gentle souls I ever had the pleasure to meet. Member we were out for your lads christening at malones KDM and we're all bevvyin and we're like "where's the wee man" n wee look at the bar and skippys got him doing shots lol

I still miss him greatly

this has been a great read. some amazing, unique memories. some funny ones missed out too like when Mon Dieu travelled with us up to Aberdeen that time and we were all steaming and this Aberdeen fan dressed as a sheep came on and, well you know the rest. we will need to all catch up before the derby in October and have a one off big reunion. one last fight, one last battle, one last victory for old times sake. 

and if any hearts c**t has a problem with us discussing our history and heritage on their thread then feel free to try and stop us. That would obviously have to involve you not being sniveling shitebags who run at every opportunity. We outclass you on the park, on the streets and even when it comes to military tactics we own you.

15 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

and if any hearts c**t has a problem with us discussing our history and heritage on their thread then feel free to try and stop us. That would obviously have to involve you not being sniveling shitebags who run at every opportunity. We outclass you on the park, on the streets and even when it comes to military tactics we own you.

:lol: