Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Seems as if the last time he saw you you were on the wrong end eh a doing

Like he says, he was older,but still younger than me, and I didn't get a doing,his memory is maybe going now,poor sole ;)to his credit, he did get the wife and I a sunbed every morning,so there were no bad feelings 

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

More chance of his Mrs giving me a haircut,than him giving me a doing,

Having seen those texts, fella it's clear you got left behind.
There's no shame in taking a doing btw. I remember we went through to Ibrox, late 90s with 30 boys only to be confronted by 70 rangers Inter City Firm n I got split up from the rest of the mob n got a kick in. Luckily the other hibs found a hidden goat path leading to the hot gates and they used that meaning rangers numbers didn't count for shit

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Having seen those texts, fella it's clear you got left behind.
There's no shame in taking a doing btw. I remember we went through to Ibrox, late 90s with 30 boys only to be confronted by 70 rangers Inter City Firm n I got split up from the rest of the mob n got a kick in. Luckily the other hibs found a hidden goat path leading to the hot gates and they used that meaning rangers numbers didn't count for shit

I've had two broken jaws and lost teeth in doings, so I hold my hand up when I get one,but never got one in Cancun

No grouse with you, but he's being aggressive and I'm not bothered about doings now,so why not

I've no problem with you either fella but ginge is one of my best mates from the ccs days so if there's going to be any dancing going on, you best believe I'll be there wi ma tap dancin shoes