Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It's all getting a bit out of hand, I'll tap you the £9 for Sodje UltraJambo to avoid any confrontations.

Just PM me all your bank details mate.

Shame on all the Jambos digging the boot in.

dont bother mate have already told soje how he can get his so called 9 pound back but if he really wants it i think i have some bottles he can take back to the shop not near 9 pound but at least its a start eh

This charade needs to end now bois. I think a full on Hearts V Hibs fans challenge at the Edinburgh equivalent of Paradise Square, is in order.

Bricks, bats, axes, and knives are allowed.

1.jpg

No Pistols though.

Goes without mention that there's to be no touching of the hair and face.

no i don't know anyone from livi and how do you mean what crews do i run with ?

an ultra crew m8. You gonna pay Sodje that £9? U should pay him in empty glass bottles of irn bru just to f**k him over m8. He'd fukn hate dat likes.

Spoilsport !

I sort of agree with Seething, although it was hilarious.

UltraJambo constantly telling everyone he did turn up is getting old now. I'll see if I can get this through to him.

EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE YOU DID TURN UP (THREE FUCKING TIMES). THAT'S WHY WE'RE LAUGHING YOU FUCKING WELT

I sort of agree with Seething, although it was hilarious.

UltraJambo constantly telling everyone he did turn up is getting old now. I'll see if I can get this through to him.

EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE YOU DID TURN UP (THREE FUCKING TIMES). THAT'S WHY WE'RE LAUGHING YOU FUCKING WELT

do you honestly believe i turned up 3 times if you believe that you are the biggest bellend i know

awwww are you upset by the fact i might have upset a few hibs fans

Like I said, bigotry makes me sick. Literally sick, that's how strongly I feel.

If you don't get banned for the use of that horrific word I'll be writing a very strongly worded letter to someone.

We've just signed Callum Tapping, what can we expect?

Brechin have just signed Callum Tapping - thoughts Jambos?

^^^ Off topic

do you honestly believe i turned up 3 times if you believe that you are the biggest bellend i know

How many times then? If the answer is above 0 then you need help. Your imminent banning will be a good start.