Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The initial reaction, as in a day and two pages later saying "I forgot about that"?

Your hilarious episode got brought up when someone remembered it. There's really no need to be too upset about this.

Except he was deadly serious about Beanzy and Handling playing together and got all irritated when this suggestion was laughed off.

#notearsCTID

We shouldn't be too hard him, it was quite the mare he had at the time. Don't want to drag up old memories for him.

#pray4CTID

See when Hibs sign players, they say things like "it's a massive club, great stadium" etc etc.... what do they say when they sign for Cowdenbeath?

"I have been looking forward to coming to Cowdenbeath, ever since I found out who Cowdenbeath were... about two hours ago"

CTID frantically refreshing the BBC Scotland feed half an hour before the season starts so he can see the Hibs starting 11, NAP.

CTID frantically refreshing the BBC Scotland feed half an hour before the season starts so he can see the Hibs starting 11, NAP.

Can see Farid ending up severely injured if he ever ventures near Cowdenbeath :(

I'm not saying CTID would hurt him to be proven right about Handling and Cummings. It's just a really dangerous place

Archived