Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gomis, Buaben, Holt, Robinson and Nicholson, Walker, King and Smith out wide.

Beige clubs like St. Mirren who will be fighting to stave off relegation again better believe it tbh. We're simply a much better side who will go far in at least one of the two main domestic cups this season.

Gomis who couldn't get a game at Utd? Buaben, who by all accounts was very average at Thistle. Holt is a very good player, the rest are largely inconsistent and nowhere near "best midfield in the country" level either.

I know you're trolling your city pals but cmon.. Try a bit harder.

What happened to the boy Green&White Army who used to post on here btw? Sure he had a breakdown after the Celtic cup final defeat. Did he reinvent himself as one of the more boring posters like The Grass Is Greener or Rowan Vine's beard?

He was almost as bitter as AberdeenHibee and Glen Sannox.

Not everyone can have your long term sustainability, Step Out.

What happened to the boy Green&White Army who used to post on here btw? Sure he had a breakdown after the Celtic cup final defeat. Did he reinvent himself as one of the more boring posters like The Grass Is Greener or Rowan Vine's beard?

:lol:

Nice try, Paulo.

I'm sure G&WA stop posting after making bets about Griffiths signing.

No doubt Hibs will get the bodies in but no way they'll have time to gel and even have half a preseason together. Strange strategy. I suppose it's all a follow on from sacking Pat.

Whilst I am happy that Stubbs is being more deliberate in his judgement of players so he gets who he feels is the right player instead of buying players willy nilly, I can't help but agree that we may see communication problems on the park for the first month or two of the season.

Trying to be honest for once, nobody knows how either Hibs or Hearts will do this season. There's too many changes at both clubs for anybody to say with any certainty what either will be like. Having said that I think we are looking a bit more positive as things stand but I'm sure hibs will bring a few more in and until the first half dozen or so games we won't really have much of an idea.

Anyway enough of that sh@te, back to back relegation for you @@@@s.

:lol:

you are an utterly tragic human being :lol:

Imagine being such a seething, raging mess that you go through all the effort to create an account, set a DP, post 5/6 times before getting banned and having to do it all again :lol:

I'm not raging in the slightest. People are forgetting just how many players we had not playing most of the time. Releasing 12 players, or whatever it was, does not require us to sign 12 replacements.

Pretty much everyone was horrific last year in either getting dropped or swapped position every three weeks, absolutely no confidence mode.

It's easy to think of us having no acceptable players but if we were signing them for the first time today, people would have Stanton, Robertson, Hanlon, Booth etc etc down as good buys at this level. Few key positions need filled, then more bodies for competition (hopefully including some youngsters?).

Archived