Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell, reading this thread is making me realise that the Premierships loss is the championships gain. Top posting.

I don't know if we'll bounce straight back, but we'll be coming back to where we're supposed to be sooner rather than later.

Just be emotionally prepared Gav.

Fucking hell, reading this thread is making me realise that the Premierships loss is the championships gain. Top posting.

What can I say Gav. We've really gone from the ritz ro rubble (no offence intended) in the last couple of seasons. The main question is obviously whether Demps and Stubbsy have what it takes to get us back to the top but I often find myself following this up with another - Do I wanna know? When the sun goes down on the season I just hope there's been some ups as well as downs. Suck it and see I suppose.

I don't know if we'll bounce straight back, but we'll be coming back to where we're supposed to be sooner rather than later.

It's somewhere only we know, Rory.

We'll come back stronger than a powered-up Pacman.

We've got it Under Control.

Let's go back a bit here. When I met you in the summer you said Hibs needed 18 months?

This type of banter is rubbish, it was acceptable in the 80s but not now :angry:

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say your response makes little sense. I wear my heart upon my sleeve like a big deal though, so I'll put my faith in something unknown.

What can I say Gav. We've really gone from the ritz ro rubble (no offence intended) in the last couple of seasons. The main question is obviously whether Demps and Stubbsy have what it takes to get us back to the top but I often find myself following this up with another - Do I wanna know? When the sun goes down on the season I just hope there's been some ups as well as downs. Suck it and see I suppose.

No doubt Stubbsy and Demps have to built the club up brick by brick. Question is though ForeverSinging, would you settle for a draw against Hearts?

Hopefully we can get a big money injection.

Might try and catch Dan Bilzerian when I go to Vegas, tell him this is the industry he should involve himself in.

^^^ was two years below them at school and never spoke to them (nap)

^^ Already thick and you're getting thicker.

Seriously though, I know Stubbsy loves a risk but he could do worse than give Smith a chance. El Alagui and Smithy seem like a perfect mix of calm, collected and commanding.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say No doubt Stubbsy and Demps have to built the club up brick by brick. Question is though ForeverSinging, would you settle for a draw against Hearts?

Settle for a draw? Snap out of it buddy. I've been dissapointed that we don't have a keeper but they'll need to get the riot van out again if that happens. Anyway, what about you? All of this summertime sadness been worth it?

Archived