Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you boys still have Euan Smith or was he among the wad of players released in the summer?

Euan Smith was released in the summer, to my heartbeat's sound. Me and Euan fell in love, as the leaves turned brown.

Settle for a draw? Snap out of it buddy. I've been dissapointed that we don't have a keeper but they'll need to get the riot van out again if that happens. Anyway, what about you? All of this summertime sadness been worth it?

Summertime sadness is an understatement, I was so close to dishing out ultraviolence I thought everyone around me was Born to Die, soon.

I'm fine now, you? I hope so, you know I crumble completely when you cry.

Btw, sorry to completely take this off on a tangent, but here's Lana Del Rey featured completely pointlessly in an Arctic Monkeys song. No idea what's what made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u4CDU_U7s8

FLOURESCENT ADOLESCENT.

tumblr_lm3c0zSXH81qd7eic.gif

Look HD, I know your mum probably told you to try and build social skills by sharing your hobbies and interests with others or something but this isn't really the appropriate place to be doing that.

If you want to be talking about "fluorescent adolescent" (which bizarrely seems to have been performed by the same band as the one in EGB's link) you'll need to be going to the appropriate sub-forum - http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/forum/88-the-music-forum/

Thanks champ and keep it up.

Summertime sadness is an understatement, I was so close to dishing out ultraviolence I thought everyone around me was Born to Die, soon.

I'm fine now, you? I hope so, you know I crumble completely when you cry.

Btw, sorry to completely take this off on a tangent, but here's Lana Del Rey featured completely pointlessly in an Arctic Monkeys song. No idea what's what made me think of this:

That song really makes me want to get my dancing shoes on, there's some real mad sounds in there.

And I know it's been a tough preseason but be careful mate, there's some dangerous animals around. These things can seem so silly but not when you've had a few I guess.

I'm not doing great but what do you expect, this house is a circus at the moment. I guess, as Chris might say, it's hard to explain but it's just the way it is.

Playing you chaps shortly. How's your squad shaping up this summer and what's likely starting 11?

We don't even have a goalkeeper.

To be Honest a rather disappointing turn out probably only about 40 people.

Alan Stubbs and George Craig made it from Hibs. Alan spoke first for about 10 minutes. His speech was passionate but covered things he has already covered in press and Hibs Youtube.

Players will be coming in, he showed 2 round EM & ER today. I think a keeper is a priority and he knows. He said he did have the chance to sign the keeper that went to hearts but not for us, not sure if he meant Alexander or the other guy.

Gone are the days of just signing somebody for the sake of it, any new recruit is being given due diligence as they say, looking into everything. How Many games he’s managed in the last couple of seasons, how long he’s been out injured for. They must be using some scouting program or web site where you can bring up coverage of any player showing good and bad points.

Alan made is apologies as he was going to a game tonight somewhere in Edinburgh.

George Craig, this guy would talk forever if given the chance. He talked for about 10/15 minutes, the memory is getting worse so i’ll try and get most of it down. He talked about the new structures the club were undertaking a lot in place and more to come. Fitness, health, diets the way players look after themselves are all changing. All players were sassed as you’d expect at the start of the season and programs for each individual player put in place. Diets and eating habits have changed at EM’s even to the extent of the players getting breakfast. Players will be coached better in the future, not shouted at. A strong hand will be used as an extreme.

The question was asked we are seeing more back room staff coming in than players at the moment he did promise this will show to be good for us as the season goes on. Asked, one minute Doolan was brought in then Holden, he said both bring completely different things to the table. Holden seemingly can spot the potential in a player from a mike away and has already spotted a couple of youngsters he sees high hopes for.

He went on about recruitment a fair bit. If a player come to our attention, his name is passed on to the new ‘recruitment team’ how then look into every aspect of this player before any names eventually being passed onto AS.

On the back of this i asked the question on Hibs scouting network which has been terrible for many years. This will improve drastically, this might not bare fruit this year but in years to come we will not miss out on Scottish players as easy.

There's probably lots i've missed, i know Jack was there so his memory might be better.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?287253-Open-evening-The-Hibs-Club-tonight&p=4103843&viewfull=1#post4103843

PATG Prices confirmed

Scottish Championship 2014/2015

GRADE B MATCHES:

GRADE B PRICE STAND Adult £22 All Stands Concession* £12 All Stands

GRADE A MATCHES: (Rangers or Hearts only)

GRADE A PRICE STAND

Adults

£28

All Stands

Concessions

Concessions

£17

£14

Famous Five Upper

Famous Five Lower, West and East

Archived