Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the actual f**k is going on at the club?

Over £400 a season ticket and two signings all summer when we had the worst team in the league last year and got relegated.

We are well behind Rangers and Hearts.

After 5 shite, shite seasons including Scottish Cup and European humiliation culminating in relegation to the Championship the board and the club REALLY needed to act to get supporters back or onside. Instead we have done f**k all, all summer long.

It's the same old shite this pre-season the same as it always is and you know what usually happens.

Before anyone says "quality over quantity" pish that gets spouted every year then how come we have brought in 2 players and one of them was released from Burton fucking Albion.

It's going to be a long, shitey season ahead - again. The crowds are going to be low, we're going to be stuck in this division and it's going to go from bad to worse. Yet some Hibs fans seem to take the piss out of anyone who has massive concerns as usual. On Hibs.net the same old crowd shout anyone down who questions what is going on completely forgetting this happens season after season and we are now down to 5,000 season ticket holders.

Hibs can f**k off until they show some or any kind of ambition. Definitely no season ticket for me this year.

Agree with every word you say Double H.

I've been saying to Hibs mates for about 7 years that they are going backwards.

2 cup finals and the odd top 6 finish just papered over the clearly obvious cracks.

Even employing Dempster, Craig and Stubbs is a smokescreen.

Where I do have an issue with your post mate, and I hope you don't take the huff wi this is your last sentence.

It reeks of gloryhunter.

Times are tough and you're out! What's that all about?

Agree with every word you say Double H.

I've been saying to Hib mates for about 7 years that they are going backwards.

2 cup finals and the odd top 6 finish just papered over the clearly obvious cracks.

Even employing Dempster, Craig and Stubbs is a smokescreen.

Where I do have an issue with your post mate, and I hope you take the huff wi this is your last sentence.

It reeks of gloryhunter.

Times are tough and you're out! What's that all about?

It's not glory hunting at all mate. Times have been tough for the past 7 years since we sold all our best players to be replaced by huddies and the money went to the infrestucture and we where told to be patient and we would have it all in place in years to come. Since then we have fallen further and further into decline whist our board show no ambition at all.

Until we show some ambition on the football field I've had enough so have 7 to 8,000 other regulars it seems now too.

Hibs on verge of signing Scott Allan on a two-year-deal. Medical being done today. Story on @Record_Sport website shortly...

Wasn`t he touting himself a move to Sevco recently?

Archived