Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On paper that is a cracking signing. Remember reading an interview a while back with Lee Clark saying it was attitude not ability that was keeping him out the Birmingham side, so if Stubbs can get/keep his head right, then he'll be a great player in this league.

On paper that is a cracking signing. Remember reading an interview a while back with Lee Clark saying it was attitude not ability that was keeping him out the Birmingham side, so if Stubbs can get/keep his head right, then he'll be a great player in this league.

I read about his attitude as well, let's hope he's learned a bit from his time away and is ready to kick on.

Him and Stanton could link up well.

I read about his attitude as well, let's hope he's learned a bit from his time away and is ready to kick on.

Him and Stanton could link up well.

Definitely. It's good to have another attacking midfield option.

He's easily the player that stands out now in that Hibs midfield of unimaginative, sideways passing, mid-paced journeymen. There is obviously a reason he's dropped to this level but I reckon it could turn out to be a Griffiths-esque signing for them.

He's easily the player that stands out now in that Hibs midfield of unimaginative, sideways passing, mid-paced journeymen. There is obviously a reason he's dropped to this level but I reckon it could turn out to be a Griffiths-esque signing for them.

Lets not kid ourselves MUCH better than anything hearts have to offer.

Archived