Hibs - Transfers - 2014/2015

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We played some decent stuff today. Definitely need a few more in though, still look quite slow and lacking creativity going forward. Making all of our subs at one time and the change of formation totally fucked us, never looked comfortable for the last 15-20 minutes. Oxley looks to have signed.

Good morning! I am trying to preview this coming season for every club in Scotland. I have started the Championship and today have finished the Hearts and Hibs previews. Firstly the only reason you come together is because I am doing two teams a day in alphabetical order, so apologies if you don't like being on the same page!

It would be great if people gave it a read and if I have made any mistakes or if there is any feedback then please do just let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Link

Bit surprised by it only being 6 months tbh.

He seems highly rated down there, think we'll see another couple of signings this week.

We have the option to extend it till the end of the season so it's not all that bad. Can easily try and bring in someone else in January and if that fails at least we have the option of keeping Oxley on.

We have the option to extend it till the end of the season so it's not all that bad. Can easily try and bring in someone else in January and if that fails at least we have the option of keeping Oxley on.

Yeah I get the reasoning behind it, I reckon we'll have a long term target that isn't available at this time and The Ox is a stop gap.

Could be talking shite though.

So how is the Hibs squad shaping up? What's your likely first 11 at this point? I really hope you get a decent side together as it'd just be so so funny if The Rangers Inter didn't get promoted. Hope you bump them out the diddies diddy cup as well. Always had a soft spot for Hibs too and love The Proclaimers, 'Sunshine on Leith' makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, I wish we had such a song. I used to work in haulage and had many a good night in Leith, in my younger days. ;) Anyway, good luck Hibees. :thumsup2

Hibs have taken a lot of stick in the last six months which we're all completely used to by now and therefore unfazed when it happens, but getting patronised with the "gid club, gid fans" chat from a fucking Aberdeen fan has to be my lowest football related moment since relegation.

Archived